Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

ex 1 is married with kids. we're still friends and see each other when our old college barkada has get togethers. We sometimes get a little frisky but nothing beyond that.

ex 2 is married with kids. I was able to apologize to her eventually for being a douche to her when we split. We were able to go on a couple of dates last year just to catch up with each other. I think her hubby was the one who replied when I texted her one time. dunno if I was blocked from her FB or if she deleted her account altogether.

ex wife is in the states with our 2 daughters. we are civil with each other. Sana magka BF na siya

As far as I know:

ex1 - happily married with 2 kids

ex2 - not married but with one son, dont know if she is in a relationship now

ex3 - last time we talked she has a bf, i dont know now

ex4 - still in the states, don't know if she is married or in a relationship now

ex5 - last time we talked she is in a relationship with a lesbi, i dont know now

ex6 - last time we talked she is still single, i dont know now

ex7 - happily working in a prestigious hotel and she is in a relationship now

still affected? Nah. Past is past. Iam happily married now with a daughter. but iam still here for them as a friend ^_^

first ex - busy with her kids. separated from husband. don't think she's happy

second ex - busy with her fubus. has a kid. doesn't love her husband. don't think she's happy either -- then again i think she's the type who doesn't give a rat's ass whether or not she's happy

third ex - is in a relationship for the nth time with some guy she met online -- guy's working abroad, girl is kind of having a bit of a struggle to make ends meet

do they affect me? the second one kind of still does. she's left a deep mark.

Edited by spikeroberts
  • 9 months later...

My latest info -- that is yesterday, hahaha!laugh.gif -- is that she is flirting again with another guy. The problem with her is that she flaunts about it to everyone. She posts their chat messages on IG and FB. Of course, her GFs are so kilig by it. For most of the guys that she's been steady with (at least 3 after me, and that is in just 3 years after we parted ways), she would also post their breaking up. Di pa siya nahiya niyan? Urong-sulong siya sa mga relationships.

She's a self-professed hopeless romantic, and one who is "madaling ma-inlove." Hay nako! I just dislike women who declare themselves to be such. angry.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not any of them affects me anymore. Although some of them are in my FB list, I rarely get to talk to them now. All married now. And the one from 4 years ago that made a big impact on my life, I've come to face and have proven to myself that I don't have the tiniest or the slightest for him at all. (And he's the one going after me now). The one from last year, none at all. Have totally gotten over with it. But I think it's the wife who hasn't gotten over me. I believe she's still checking out my FB now and then. Haha..

• Like (+1) 1