Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 4 weeks later...

Yung isa may asawa at anak na. Yung isa nasa U.S. Ung sa una, sya ang affected sa akin until now (I cheated on her), di nya ako pinapansin kapag may reunion pero good kami nung husband nya.

Ung pangalawa, neutral ok. Sakto lang but we don't talk anymore.

My first ex okay lang sakto lang maayos naman kami. At least we're still friends on Facebook. At married na siya.

Pero yung latest na ex, ewan ko wala akong pake.

Halos 3 years na rin mula nung iniwan niya ako.

I hope maging legal ang divorce dito sa Pinas (dahil kasal kami) para totally hiwalay na kami.

• 2 weeks later...

Married already, well we both are. But it surprises me how I am no longer affected by her considering how much I loved her before. I had 2 more ex's after her before I tied the knot, and I broke up with those 2 ex's because I couldn't get over that ex I loved so much.

She's married now living in BGC but with no kids. She was my GF during college days and lasted for 5 years. We did everything together, anytime and anywhere without limitations, we were both crazy in bed. We were like living together since we're neighbors and most of the time no one's around her place. We're still communicating up to this day, the casual Hi's and Hello's. But there's something intriguing me about her. She never post anything about her husband which leaves me quite curious about their marriage, if she's happy or not. Her husband is 10 years older than her (probably 40ish) Maybe someday I'll have the courage to ask her about it, and who knows, she might be missing something from the past.. :)

She's married now living in BGC but with no kids. She was my GF during college days and lasted for 5 years. We did everything together, anytime and anywhere without limitations, we were both crazy in bed. We were like living together since we're neighbors and most of the time no one's around her place. We're still communicating up to this day, the casual Hi's and Hello's. But there's something intriguing me about her. She never post anything about her husband which leaves me quite curious about their marriage, if she's happy or not. Her husband is 10 years older than her (probably 40ish) Maybe someday I'll have the courage to ask her about it, and who knows, she might be missing something from the past.. :)

Lol don't go there bro. Death to all home wreckers hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

yung una kong ex is still single and dating older guys. we still have communication with each other but very casual nalang

the second one is happily reunited with her first love and always visiting my fiance's business because it is near to her place and he always sees me with halong saya na hindi basta hindi ko maexplain yung look niya..

third one is still together with the guy he replaced me with. and I swear im gonna slap my success in her face after we broke up since that is the best revenge i can muster.

true that after 2 years. she saw my socmed and some word of mouth from her friends. and now she is texting me for one last fling before i get married (smells like a pikot)

PS: my totga is now a licensed dentist and happy with someone but still I miss her from time to time :)

one is in the states married now. not affected. one is in canada still unmarried. not affected. the other one is here, same place as mine abroad and married with a kid na. dun ako affected. i enjoyed every moment with her and sex is superb with her. we met once here and made out pero d pa siya married nun. now she is kaya affected. hahaha

To share a little...

When I finally announced to my friends (after more than a year of keeping it from them) that my exhusband and I are no longer together, they asked about the "other" woman. I said the thought of her hardly bothers me. Then they started asking if I wanna get back at them, specially the woman...

I stopped them. I explained that I have no plans of making a scene or doing any nasty acts toward them. Furthermore, I said that it had been a relief having him finally out of my life and that it felt like a big boulder's been lifted from me.

It's not my style to cause inconvenience towards other. I know that I should also be fighting for my right, since I'm the legal wife, but for this case I'm letting it off. I'm letting them off. He's all hers, (no returning of goods please).

But that doesn't mean I'm not keeping myself updated of them. And just in case they cause discomfort on me, I have enough collected data about them. (Just playing my cards safely).

• Like (+1) 1