Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our marriage was annulled after less than a year of marriage. We married too young. Relationship started hot and heavy. We were both very immature. We were not ready for the commitment. Didn't think it through. Glad we were able to get a second chance on living a happy life without each other. She probably still lives in the area as I've seen her a couple of times at Eastwood Mall and at the airport.There was a split second eye contact but pretended we didn't see each other. Life is good.

Actually one of exes is a facebook friend. We broke it off even before that social platform was running. The separation was bitter at first but we have patched our differences and added her in facebook. She works as a Nurse in Detroit and is happily married with one kid.

I am genuinely happy for her :D

• 3 weeks later...

First One, Whereabouts unknown

One is busy networking, married with a kid (tago, hehehehe)

One is a nurse working in Detroit Michigan, married with a kid, still my facebook friend

One is working in real estate. This used to be the bad girl, I wonder if she is still bad, has a kid, not sure if married

Si exCrush (high school days) nakikipagcommunicate through Waze. Hahaha...

Sabi ko friends naman kami sa FB, bakit hindi na lang dun.

Anyway, he eventually got in touch via FB. Was asking for my schedule every now and then. He was inviting me to meet for lunch or dinner, but I put him off. Not interested anymore. Gone was his chance. LOL.

And an exBoyfriend is asking me again. This has been going on since last year. Nah, he broke me heart once, and I won't give him the chance to do it again. Not that I still love him. Just that, it was an emotional trauma I've gotten myself out from with him, and I don't wanna see myself in that state again.