Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1st - happily married na with her OFW hubby..she is my gf in high school days...

2nd - she's now may kumare...Rizal now

3rd - she's married now and lives in singapore...

4th - she's married now in Japan with 3 kids...not mine ofcourse...we are now bff...

5th - single mom in Caloocan...

6th - flight stewardees at Cebupacific...paranaque

7th - she just got married last Jan 2017...i wish her goodluck in her new life...but we still communicate as a friend...paranaque

Edited by Mr Ninja
  • 2 weeks later...

may anak kami, isa girl.. kaso kinalimutan na ako, nag jowa ng foreigner,nagwala na ,nag bar, inom inom,party party ..pero bawal sa relihiyon nila yun...ewan ko kung nag iba na sya ng kinaaniban...hindi ko nakakalimutan kahit tinakwil na nya ako... nasa bansa sya ng mga langis...

last time i heard she's with someone she met at school. hope she is happy as i am.

does she still affect me? no. i have long been over her. though dreaming about the past sometimes occur whatever emotion that resurface at the moment of waking fades momentarily. all is well,

Chatted finally after almost 11 months.

I moved on, and realized how stupid I could get and forgave myself for all the time I made wrong decision by picking up and believe I could find forever with young, good looking assh*le.

I knew I was the best among his exes. I just know. I know what I am capable of and I know what are the sacrifices and challenges I made just to make him happy. Financially, emotionally, sexually and even mentally!

I moved on. Happier when I finally freed myself from self inflicting torture. Alone but not lonely.

Now, received a message from him, how he missed me, how am I beautiful now, how much he love me till now, how special I am, how he wish we patched things up before... all wishful thinking --- even wished to have me back.

Belaaaaaat!

Nyeta siya. I am too much for him and he is nothing but a waste.

Punyets talaga. Punyets. Whats rewarding? Sa akin pa rin huling halakhak. He hurt me before, even with all the love and care I was taken for granted --- Sorry, but no sorry but this girl bounced back. And he can cry a river now, but I will never ever spend my special time to see him even he is on his death bed.

PS

An ex 10 years ago also made his presence felt last night. Halloween ba at nagpaparamdam ang mga multo sa aken? LOL. Buti na lang kakakausap ko lang sa isang napakatalinong anghel. :D

• 2 weeks later...

1st one no communication.. Cant find her anywhere 7 years kmi gf/bf nun

2nd has her own family now but we still talk sometimes Kc kababata ko mula ng grade 3.

3rd still single.. Hot padin. 2 weeks ago Nagpapahanap nga bf na bago. Pag nagustohan nya referal ko sa knya pwede daw kmi sex uli sa motmot para reward sa paghahanap. Haha..

4th ko misis ko n ngaun. Haha