Best Bang For The Buck Hotel In The Metro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know a place, it's called Strawberry Hometel (or something like that) its a little hidden, it's in the street in front of Perfect Spot in Tomas Morato. If you want to do the dirty where you don't want to be found easily I advise you to try it there.

JoeHoe, can you pm me the location? Passed by earlier. sa tapat ng Perfect Spot yung parking lang ng Annabels at isang club.

TIA po

Price and facility wise? I'd go with either Marco Polo Ortigas or Fairmont Hotel.

They have stay-cation packages every holiday but you have to be fast on booking.

Parang around 4K / night for 2 adults + breakfast na.

Fairmont has the best spa facilities I've seen so far compared to the hotels I've stayed here and abroad .

Marco Polo is relatively new and is near everywhere. They're rooms start above the 20th floor so the views are awesome!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Azumi in Alabang area!

+1 sa Azumi. Reasonable ang rates dito. Maganda rin interior ng hotel. Stone throw away from ATC and Molito. Kinky yung bathroom kasi glass na kita ka from bed. Hehe. Plus their pool is similar to Marina Sands Bay (mini version) Hahaha. Ideal for couple staycation.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...