• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. That's pathetic. But I will admit to crying when my special friend stopped seeing me because she met someone her age and who's financially stable. I was in my teens. She was at least twice my age. I guess the novelty of being with somebody innocent and stupid wore off. Ayun hahabol habol ako. Nagmukha akong tanga. Never again.

No. That's pathetic. But I will admit to crying when my special friend stopped seeing me because she met someone her age and who's financially stable. I was in my teens. She was at least twice my age. I guess the novelty of being with somebody innocent and stupid wore off. Ayun hahabol habol ako. Nagmukha akong tanga. Never again.

This one thing I've learned. Huwag mo na ipilit kung ayaw sa iyo. Wala ring mangyayari.

• 4 weeks later...

oo hindi ko kinakahiya lalo na kung ang hirap ipaliwanag na biglang nawala lahat ng sinabi niya o promises nya pinanghawakan ko un kaya nag makaawa ako na baka pwede pa , pero kung ayaw na talaga ok lang atleast tnry ko , hindi ako sumuko agad , dahil lahat may paraan lahat may dahilan , lahat ngyayare dahil may rason , at ayoko mag sisi na hindi ko sinubukang subukan uli .

Edited by Frau

Yes during my teenage years. But looking back, I think I should not have begged. Relationships are formed by two parties. Even if begging solves the problem temporarily, more often that not, the same situation will happen in the future unless something drastic happens.