Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I did once before. Pero sabi nga ok lang magpakatanga pero wag magpakabobo. Mahal mo ang tao, ang tanong, "mahal ka ba nya?". What if everything was just a make-believe? Pinapahirapan mo lang ang sarili mo. You're better off alone instead of trying to stay and work it out. Maintain a sense of self-respect and dignity. Pano ka magmamahal ng ibang tao kung ang sarili mo di mo kayang mahalin?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes I did. But sa isang tao lang. Babaeng pinakaminahal ko. Begged for her to not throw away all the things we built together. Hirap nun hahaha.

But one should really beg no matter how much you want your ex back. Begging only makes you look like a desperate fool willing to do anything to get her back including bullshit her and emotionally manipulate her. It will repell them more than draw them in. I learned that the hard way and its an advise I give to most people trying to recover from a breakup

• 2 weeks later...

Moreover, no matter what never never never give up your dignity kahit gaano mo kamahal ang isang tao. Kasi no matter if you are taken back or not, you will hate yourself so much at di mo na magagawa respetuhin sarili mo pagkatapos. Its better to accept that you have been an assh*le and be kicked out of her life like a man, than give up your dignity and be kicked like a dog.

• 6 months later...