All About Footwear

bRIX

Ok I finally got 2 pairs of the Long awaited Asics x DavidZ Gel Lyte III! There are only 257 pairs of each shoe made!!! DavidZ for the non knowers is an exclusive Footwear Store only based in New York! Enjoy.... I love these shoes because its like wearing a Warhol painting on your puppies!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

post-37442-1185232500.jpg

post-37442-1185232567.jpg

post-37442-1185232579.jpg

im cool .. just waiting for the 8's to drop .. have you seen the AM1 Huff Quake packs? those are really nice .. im trying to get a contact up in frisco to cop me a pair... ill look into davidz and see if they have a pair

Yeah..man! Im lovin' the blue AM1s. Im tryin to get my boy from the Yay area to copp me a pair also! Owes me one for standing in line for hours for his iPhone! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys....here is my most recent pick ups! It is from a Canadian based company called "UW" AKA Underworld that did a collaboration with VANS to commemorate the skaters from Canada in a very fresh video called..."Yesterday's Future". There were only 240 pairs made and were only sold exclusively for Underworld!!! Im glad that they chose the Vans VAULT Sk8-Hi LX and I got my 2 puurs!!! The number is even indicated on the back of the tongue. Pair 115 and 116!!! Lovin' the leather and Croc materials!!! Enjoy!!!http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r21/Chinelasone/P1011074.jpg

post-37442-1186867336.jpg

post-37442-1186867357.jpg

post-37442-1186867377.jpg

post-37442-1186867389.jpg

post-37442-1186867401.jpg

Edited by Chinelas1

Thanks Denimhead! Well...As I have mentioned in another topic I will be putting my sneaker collecting on hold for a long while! :thumbsdownsmiley: As much passion that I have in collecting and keeping up with the game. I need to catch up with other ish aside from my hobby. I will be looking forward to seeing you keepin up with the love for the culture and as for my self. I shall return!!.....Mc Arthur.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't go for specific brands, basta masarap feeling sa paa ayos na.. at pasok sa budget syempre :thumbsupsmiley:

eto sana gusto ko kaso not worth it. sobrang mahal.. $250-$350 :thumbsdownsmiley:

Nike Air Force 1 Philippines

http://www.myairshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/nikeairforceonejoserizal1.jpg