• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guitar Talk

• 1 month later...

how will tom lee ship the gears here? pano yun customs? would you know how much the taxes will be? estimate lang.

In my years of experience in guitars, online purchase is not recommendable...

In guitars, eventhough they are branded, you should try and play it with yourself to check your grip, resonance, intonations, string alignment, and other factors based on each guitar player...

I have tried some models in Tom Lee in HK that are not that good to consider it is branded.

I've tried lots of expensive guitars like Gibson, Parker, Gretch, Ibanez Prestige models to name a few, each model has the unique experience.

Before I buy guitars, I tried it all and my preference is the "Grip"...

I always consider thin necks & low string alignment for the ease of playing...and syempre, lightweight dapat para di parang bass guitar ang dala mo...

The easier to play, the quicker you learn...

Edited by muffinguitar
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think i saw thier shop in sm fairview. are they really selling authentic gibby and epi guitars? mahirap na since nowadays nagkalat ang china copies

Crescendo is the authorized Philippine dealer for Epiphone http://www.epiphone.com/Support/Dealers.aspx?mappath=/Support/Dealers/Asia/Philippines. Crescendo also carries Gibson. Definitely no fakes here.

Epiphone guitars are now exclusively made in China at Gibson/Epiphone owned factory in Qingdao.

Edited by stormrider