Eraserheads

Calhoun

ksali tlga c francism sa concert k2nthn nila ung superporxy..sayng d umabot...i hope that the heads will b okey..kc i know na sobrng close frend nila c kiko..r.i.p kuya kiko..:(i hope the heads makes this reunion better than the last 1..:D heads rules...beatles of the philippines...no one else comes close to the caliber of music theyd produce...:D

OVERALL super saya..

ERASERDAY 03-07-09

Comments:

-> Nasa silver kami ng friends ko, pero bad trip yung harang

sa gitna. Bakit dun pa linagay yung monitors. Langya. May tent pa.

Di naman umulan LOL! Di tuloy makita yung stage.

-> Best live show in YEARS!

Fun moments.

-> Papunta ng MOA, nag jeep kami ng mga barkada ko,

Eheads tugtog. Sabi ko sa sarili ko GRABE!

-> Pag dating ko sa MOA, Eheads tugtog sa buong moa.

Kahit sa kinainan namin Eheads pinatugtog grabe solid!

Pati ung mga tindera nag jajam nalang.

-> Marcus

(wag mo nang itanong, wag nang itanong, ginawang reggae) LOL!

-> Ely Buendia

(ang lutong ng mura sa pare ko)

-> Rayms

(grabe hyper sa alkohol) (to the point na pag vocalist si Rayms

lumalabas pag ka sandwich)

-> Sumigaw yung crowd ng aisa, aisa aisa!

Nung tinutok camera kay Aisa Seguerra.

-> Nung tapos na nag bow sila, sabay sabi Ni Ely,

We are the ERASERHEADS!

-> Nung pauwi na mga tao mga 11. Biglang nagsalita si Rayms,

sabi bitin paba kayo? Sabi niya , tawagin si Ely,Marcus,Buddy.

Nagsalit si Ely, Kaya niyo paba? Sabi ng fans. YEAH. Wild sila!

-> Kinanta yung sembreak,toyang.

-> Mas wild yung crowd dun sa bandang last 3 songs.

Yung pangalawang encore. Parang lulubog yung moa.

Nung sinabi ni Ely na jump. Hyper lahat.

-> Yung intro, backwards na alphabet. Pasabik.

Sad moments:

-> Sinunog ni Ely yung taas ng piano ng sticker happy tas tinapak tapakan. Sign na ayaw na gusto na makalimot about eheads?

-> Walang "para sa masa"? Walang "with a smile"?

-> Akala konga nung nag ntanggal si Ely ng slippers kakantahin

niya yung "para sa masa" :(

-> Last Eheads concert. Hays.

I had fun last night, although personally I thought the first set was a bit lacking while Ely was singing (maybe he was taking it easy), but it picked up during the 2nd set. Marcus' rendition of "Huwag mo ng itanong" was one of my faves. I was in the silver section and was annoyed as hell with the tents blocking the view of the stage and the screen. The fanboys added to my enjoyment: they all sounded adorable singing their hearts out. :D

They also did a tribute to Francis M: they sang Superproxy and a bit of Kaleidoscope World with a video montage of Francis playing on the screen. Towards the end, at least we thought it was the last, Ely said "We are the Eraserheads!" Wow. Goosebumps. For a moment, it felt like they never disbanded.

I just realized, while checking my Eheads mp3s that they didn't sing "With a smile." Oh well. Seeing them perform "Huling El Bimbo" was worth my money.

i hope you wont ignore what i'm asking for back in 1999.... that's what im thinking when i first ask my mom to give me a Php150.00 to buy myself for an ERASERHEADS ticket when i was in highschool. However i was fortunate that time when i ask her the cash... I dont even believe it my self that she would grant my simple request. for 4 years studying in highschool she never gave me that much of a cash. So by that time while giving me my Budget for the ticket i was already on my tight jeans, chuck taylor and e-heads shirt. on my way to the venue i happen to knew that i dont have an extra cash for my foodtrip for that night. So i just taught of a way to find my sources in the venue. Upon arriving to the concert i saw some of my collegues. So my worry about my foodtrip for that night was off my back. Thankfully i had experienced that concert not having an empty stomach... hehehe! anyway thank you very much eraserheads for the trip... thanks guys for the memories. though i didn't have a time to meet you personally. more power to each of you!

for those who want to have the complete album of ERASERHEADS check this out...

http://peedge420.blogspot.com

hope it would influence you like it did to me....

astig 2nd concert ng eheads, although kita mo di na ganun ka hype yung countdown pero bumawi sila sa mga surprises and indeed na surprise mga fans..im glad that im one of those thousands of fans who watched the FINAL set concert...nalungkot ako nung sinunog ni ely yung piano nya,di ba yun yung piano nya sa sticker happy? although me and my friends are in the bronze area were still enjoying the music, one thing pa na nakakatuwa iba tlga hatak ng music nila sa pinoy, nandun lahat ng generations me mga 40's pa na matatanda dun na galing pa ata states mas hataw pa tumalon-talon at sumigaw samin hehehe

ely,marcus,buddy and raimund...thanks sa music......long live Eheads!

nga pala, di na ba sila kumanta let after nung last 3 songs?umuwi na kasi kami at me pasok pa ko ng sun morning hehehe sacrifice...

another thing pala me nakakatuwa sa last part yung toyang na kinakanta ni ely,yung isang mama dun inabot nya yung mic tapos PEN!PEN!PEN! yung sinabi tawanan lahat hehehe, masaya lahat!

ang maganda sa ginawa nila sa arrangement ng songs me pahinga si ely, unlike sa 1st concert nila sa da fort halos hindi na makahinga si ely sa arrangement ng songs na kakantahin..

nga pala, napansin ko lang nag mature na talga galing nila, la silang kupas....

What I liked about "The Final Set":

1. Raymund sung about 3 songs and Marcus sung "Wag mo nang itanong" Marcus' style and rendition. (It was a good idea to share vocal chores) :thumbsupsmiley:

2. On their 2nd set, they played semi acoustic while Ely is seating in a sofa and Marcus also seating. (Ely was probably relaxing and resting at this stage which was a good idea).

3. Ely did the rap part of Superproxy in the absence of the Master Rapper Francis M.

4. They sung a portion of "Kaleidoscope World" while a short video clip about Francis M. is playing as a tribute to Francis M.

5. So many eheads songs they sung that night. :thumbsupsmiley:

6. Ely and Raymund occasionally talked to the fans and Buddy sometimes teased the fans by playing a non eheads tune in between songs which are not an Eheads normal attitude in a concert. Ely even threw his jacket to the fans and later his pair of shoes. I've seen them play live before and they usually just play and no talk.

7. The Fireworks and confettis.

8. The Encore which I thought was scripted but nevertheless it is always a great idea to have an encore. "Kaya nyo pa ba?" "Last 3 songs for the road" - Ely :thumbsupsmiley:

How I wish for more songs on their encore.

What I didn't like about "The Final Set":

1. No huge videowall on stage probably to reduce the heat on stage for Ely's sake.

2. Too few video presentations/clips unlike on their first reunion concert.

3. The opening was not as good as the opening of the reunion concert. Who can forget about the countdown of the first Reunion Concert last year.

3. Tim Yap of course who don't even know a few lines of a very famous Ehead's song. :thumbsdownsmiley:

4. I wish Buddy sung a full length eheads song.

More more more Eheads concerts please. :thumbsupsmiley: