What do MEN want?

Males want women that are sexy and pretty. Same as females, they look for good looking males. It's part of our inborn instincts. We look for mates that are healthy that will give us healthy offsprings. But the modern male and female also look at the wealth of their partner especially for females. What good would a good looking male be if he couldn't provide for your children. The wallet contents is also a factor. Reality bites.

SOME men's logic

1. Gonna court all these hoes and will wait who'll say "YES" first.

2. She's not a virgin anymore, she's dirty. Tho, I'm also not a virgin but that's normal for us men anyway."

3. She's wearing sexy clothes and almost naked, she must be an easy to get cunt."

4. Gonna flirt with all these b*tches, my girlfriend won't know it anyway.

5. She let herself to be fat and ugly. She doesn't deserve me anymore. Will ask for a break up later so I can find a better girl.

6. It's easier and nicer to be a lying assh*le than to be a loyal puppy.

7. She gave herself to me that easy, she might done it with all other men already.

8. Gonna drink alcohol so I can pretend that I don't know what just happened and I'm innocent.

9. Will repeat the same mistake all over again, she'll forgive me anyway.

10. B*tch! Don't tell me that I've changed! Of course at first I'll pretend that I am really a good guy, I won't hurt you and will love you til the end and all those sh*ts, just like wearing a mask and acting in an opera, if I already have you then why do I need to please you? You're gullible and it's your fault. Stupid!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want someone that fixes my shirt when i'm about to leave.

Someone who give me surprise kiss in my cheeks.

Someone who looks at me passionately.

Someone who make me feel wanted.

Someone who prepares my food every time we eat.

Someone who even feed me just to make lambing.

Someone who texts me everyday.

Someone who calls me at an unexpected time.

Someone who can talk to me for longer hours.

Someone who laughs at my silly jokes.

Someone who just look at smile at me for no reason at all.

Someone who loves to make me feel special.

Someone who removes my worries and insecurities.

Someone who loves kissing me.

Someone who loves to touch me.

Someone who misses me.

Someone who loves me.

Someone like you.

Edited by MrAnime
  • Like (+1) 2

Freedom...I know this may sound selfish but I am talking from experience. Way back then, a relationship with an ex-girlfriend was filled with rules, conditions, etc, etc which I ended up not adhering to in many cases. Not that I did not respect the intent behind those rules but more so simply because I did not want to be bound by arbitrary demands.

My next girlfriend, who is now my wife, gave me this. I did not ask for it, she just told me that she although she may not agree with it, she understood my need to go "out of line" every now and then, and as long as I did not cross some fundamental moral boundaries, I had my freedom. Believe it or not, I have been in my best behavior after that. Of course, I am not claiming to have been a saint but I have always been truly devoted to her ever since.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...