What do MEN want?

want to meet someone who will truly understand.. meaning ko is yung pde ka makipagusap and spill ur guts nd dika huhgasgahan at makuntento kng ano ang meron at kayang i provide.. dko nman nilalahat but ibang babae di marunng makuntento and yung babaeng optimistic.. yoko kc ng nega vibes...

Edited by dickHead

I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want! :lol:[/size] -John Rambo[/size]

Rambo : First Blood 2 =) to col trautman after he almost killed murdock =)

Edited by cardingtigas

Hello everyone,

Hey guys post naman kayo dito, marami kasi akong friends... problema bf nila mahirap daw intindihin same with mine at times anlabo niya kaya suko na ko. Girls are also welcome to post.

Thanks...

Men are really very PRO-LIFE.

Men really want BABIES... lots of BABIES...

This is why men want to have lots of sex with lots of women.

The problem is lack of MONEY.

Another problem is Contraceptive Brainwashing by the Population Control Imperialists, media and contrived culture.

Go and take a look in youtube at "My 5 Wives"... that is what men really aspire to be but most do not have enough money and not enough culture of life.

At the end of all that he accomplished like a hard working horse, he wants love and respect for all his service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...