The Music Of The 80s - Favorites, Classics And Rarities

hitman531ph

im stil looking for new wave hits for my comfilation like the songs of tears for fears, depchemode, fra lippo lippi. modern englsih, new order, flock of seaguills, fiction factory, schedellic furs, big country, spandau ballet, duran duran, boomtown rats, stray cats, the clash, dire straits, and many more

• 2 weeks later...
jd00

Check your pm for info. The sites feature music that this community contributed. In short, it isn't just me who did everything. Contributors like arnoldtan, thonetteski, hex arenas and others contributed a lot of the rare or underground new wave as well as some other genres.

Bros, a million thanks get it, very comprehensive yun mga compilation nyo, i'm enjoying it immensely, remind me of the gud ol' times again, thanks guys... :thumbsupsmiley:

mag copy.....meron site si hitman na peude kang magdownload nang mga new wave songs......ano bang mga new wave songs ang mga gusto mo or band????

bro arnold tan---nakita ko yun kay hitman audio---mga fave bands ?maraming but to a name a few --sun kil moon, bmx bandits, pale saints, ride, my bloody valentine, mazzy star,cinnamon, ivy, pearl fishers, friends, friends again, paul weller, the fall, stone roses, scents, immaculate dream, tangerine dream, cabaret voltaire, dead can dance, lisa gerard,cocteau twins, the wedding, the chills, the shins, classix noveau, naive and many more...

bro arnold tan---nakita ko yun kay hitman audio---mga fave bands ?maraming but to a name a few --sun kil moon, bmx bandits, pale saints, ride, my bloody valentine, mazzy star,cinnamon, ivy, pearl fishers, friends, friends again, paul weller, the fall, stone roses, scents, immaculate dream, tangerine dream, cabaret voltaire, dead can dance, lisa gerard,cocteau twins, the wedding, the chills, the shins, classix noveau, naive and many more...

ah ok so u like, shoegaze, dreampop, new wave, post punk, alternative, britpop, acid jazz........