The Music Of The 80s - Favorites, Classics And Rarities

hitman531ph

heheheeheheh na miss ko lang yung mga pinoy music dati........dati corny corny ako, pero ngayon ok na lang sa kin yan, bakit kaya???

sino ba kumanta nang THIS DREAM....girl ang kumanta eh, nakalimutan ko na

THESE DREAMS by Heart. From the 1985 self titled album and their debut record for EMI Records after leaving Columbia Records

1. "If Looks Could k*ll" (Jack Conrad, Beau Garrett) – 3:42

2. "What About Love" (Brian Allen, Sheron Alton, Jim Vallance) – 3:41

3. "Never" (Ann Wilson, Nancy Wilson, Greg Bloch, Holly Knight) – 4:07

4. "These Dreams" (Martin Page, Bernie Taupin) – 4:15

5. "The Wolf" (A. Wilson, N. Wilson, Howard Leese, Mark Andes, Denny Carmassi, Sue Ennis) – 4:03

6. "All Eyes" (A. Wilson, N. Wilson, Bloch, Knight) – 3:55

7. "Nobody Home" (A. Wilson, N. Wilson, Ennis) – 4:07

8. "Nothin' at All" (Mark Mueller) – 4:13

9. "What He Don't Know" (A. Wilson, N. Wilson, Ennis) – 3:41

10. "Shell Shock" (A. Wilson, N. Wilson, Leese, Andes, Carmassi, Ennis) – 3:42

post-23387-1243584864.jpg

It's the weekend again.

24K Weekend's New Wave Extra. Underground and mainstream new wave. 6 to 10 pm. Saturdays. 99.5RT. Hosted by Ron Valentine.

24K in the Mix. 70s, 80s and early 90s dancefloor hits. Saturday nights. 10pm to 2am. 99.5RT. Hosted by DJ Niño Belza and other guest DJs.

I came across Be Bop Records. At the basement of Makati Cinema Square. Near the gun shops and in front of a high-end audio equipment shop.

Most of the stuff sold are vinyl. Many 80s albums as well as 70s and 60s albums. A few 90s albums were seen too. A few CDs seen but CDs are only a small minority of the merchandise.

The visit was sort of a nostalgic time warp. I would have bought something but my turntable is long gone

What bands were accused of being Depeche Mode sound-alikes?

Answer:

Red Flag (Russian Radio, etc)

Camouflage (The Great Commandment, etc)

Cause and Effect (You Think You Know Her, etc)

actually, i have this record and i think one of a rare records, very much similar or sound like depeche mode.....siguro nasa 90 percent

the name of the band is DOPPLER EFFECT, meron din another same name band sa US na ganyan din ang name pero iba naman ang sound....

DOPPLER EFFECT - HARD AT WORK 12" VINYL released 1988

depeche mode na depeche mode

friday madness

Magic 89.9's Friday Magic Madness plays 80s stuff but they are so very very downright mainstream pop. But I gotta admit that they played a lean mean new wave playlist last night at 10pm, although the songs are mixed (as in dancefloor or DJ mixed).

99.5RT's 24K Weekend (Sat and Sun) plays 80s and 90s stuff and while it does play mainstream pop, there are segments when they play non-mainstream stuff.

New Wave Extra every Sat 6-10pm with a solid underground and a few mainstream new wave playlist. Hosted by Ron Valentine.

24K In The Mix every Sat 10pm-2am which plays the 70s, 80s and early 90s dancefloor hits mixed by DJ Niño Belza and other guest DJs.

Sunday Wake Up Call every Sun 6-10am which plays hard and metal rock of the 80s and 90s.

Sunday Afternoons with Joshua Z. Sun 2-6pm. Plays some mainstream pop and a solid playlist of the "RT Classics".

Reel Tracks with Ron Valentine. Sun 6-9pm. Plays music from the 80s and 90s movies.

Soft Sundaes. Plays jazz fusion, and downbeat music. Sun 9-12mn.

Joshua Z (one of the last active DJs who worked in the Pacific Bank Building RT studio in the 80s), Ron Valentine and Koji Morales have very good taste and plays the best choice cuts of music.

99.5RT's 24K is always a reminder that I will probably never complete my 80s collection. They have rare stuff they play which I cannot find anywhere and everywhere.

check mo site ni hitman kung meron.....kung wala puede kong upload....i do have 2 version.....album or studio version and peel session

ayus!

pa-share naman dude!

studio version lang masaya na ako... :thumbsupsmiley: :goatee:

thanks bro!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Google is your friend bro ;)

http://en.allexperts.com/q/80s-Music/2008/5/lyrics-13.htm

ASIA / MO

Did you ever hear about the girls in China?

Did you ever listen to a tin drum?

Miraculous Mandarin, the man from the East

Sings a song about a Cantonese boy

I am here but I can't feel

The yellow magic of the rising sun.

I've never traveled far from Europe

Can't spare the money nor the time

The only oriental things I know

I got from list'nin' to the radio.

Chorus 1:

Asia,

Asia.