17. poknat (6 months free game)

18. pizzapandesal (6 months free game)

19. thing (11:30 na naglaro, free game)

20. angryblood (no shoes, hehe)

total collection 1600

less court fees 1500

previous fund 1400

current fund 1500

Guys favor naman, kalaro namin(frenzy) ang newbies  sa best of three playoffs kaso pareho kming white ang jersey, ngayon nagpaalam kmi kay limp kung pwede naming gamitin yung black night club boyz na jersey and payag naman sya, suggestion ni wolf instead na gamit pa yung iba nmin ng other black jersey manghiram na lang kmi sa may available na black jersey na willing na magpahiram for playoffs lang.  para hindi magkaroon ng same jersey number eto yun meron na kmi, so sa mababait pahiram na lang ng wala sa list, kailangan namin at least 6. tnx in advance.

chickvoi            2

pizzapandesal    1

angryblood        8

srb                    50

ohnad                14

fake_roxas        10

kosakhy            21

dirk                  41

Confirmed:

Poknat                7

Porch_zero          30

kailan ito kailangan? saka kailan kukunin? ok lang sa akin ipahiram ung sa akin

congrats to the frenzy team for winning over the newbies 2006 team twice in a row and once again making a trip to the finals in the MTCBL

the first game was a nail biter with team frenzy taking the lead and winning in the last two minutes of the ball game. team newbies took a commanding lead in the first quarter and hung on for almost three quarters but the steady play of team frenzy slowly chipped away at the lead and overtook them in the end. great defense by everyone (except maybe pine hahahaha)

the second of the two games was more anticlimactic. team newbies were blown out of the water by their predecessors and kept the pressure till the final bell. team newbies missed the services of their forward dacoo who came in late. commish limp held true to his ruling of not allowing players who came late to play. i guess the game would have been held under protest had dacoo been fielded kinda reminds me of when my cousin wasnt allowed to play against them earlier in the tourney.

the finals are almost upon us. let us show our support to our sister team by watching and cheering them on in the finals.

congrats to the frenzy team for winning over the newbies 2006 team twice in a row and once again making a trip to the finals in the MTCBL

the first game was a nail biter with team frenzy taking the lead and winning in the last two minutes of the ball game. team newbies took a commanding lead in the first quarter and hung on for almost three quarters but the steady play of team frenzy slowly chipped away at the lead and overtook them in the end. great defense by everyone (except maybe pine hahahaha)

the second of the two games was more anticlimactic. team newbies were blown out of the water by their predecessors and kept the pressure till the final bell. team newbies missed the services of their forward dacoo who came in late. commish limp held true to his ruling of not allowing players who came late to play.  i guess the game would have been held under protest had dacoo been fielded kinda reminds me of when my cousin wasnt allowed to play against them earlier in the tourney.

the finals are almost upon us. let us show our support to our sister team by watching and cheering them on in the finals.

salamat pokie!

the second of the two games was more anticlimactic. team newbies were blown out of the water by their predecessors and kept the pressure till the final bell. team newbies missed the services of their forward dacoo who came in late. commish limp held true to his ruling of not allowing players who came late to play.  i guess the game would have been held under protest had dacoo been fielded kinda reminds me of when my cousin wasnt allowed to play against them earlier in the tourney.

salamat pokie!!!

salamat sa mag nagpahiram ng jersey, di namin nagamit

pero natuwa kami sa pinkita nyong suporta sa team!!!! salamat uli

sisikapin namin magChampion!

Edited by pizzapandesal