Wednight Bball 200/player

guys i will need to ask everyone who wants to play next week to add their names to the list muna. if you add your name to the list make sure you will be playing. i will strictly enforce the two strikes you're out rule. also PLEASE GET TO THE COURT BEFORE 9PM (RFM CLOCK). the group that plays before us allows us to use the court at 8:45pm.

1. poknat

2. angryblood

3. Ohnad

4. pizzapandesal

5. stonerockbato

6. kosakhy

7. porch_zero

8. chickvoi

9. fake_roxas

10. `onslaught (para sure :goatee:)

11. sikosci (pero i'll be late due to work)

12. tobleron222

13. tjert07

14. taken

Nov 25

AA/DMC - Pirates (9pm)

WN B - Newbies (10pm)

Nov 26

Exsems - Frenzy (8pm)

Dec 2

Pirates - WN C (9pm)

Dec 3

AA/DMC - Knights (7 pm)

WN B - Frenzy (8pm)

Dec 9

Newbies - WN C (10 pm)

Dec 10

PRC - Frenzy (8pm)

Dec 16

AA/DMC - Exsems (9 pm)

WN B - COwboys (10 pm)

Dec 17

Knights - WN C (7 pm)

Newbies - Frenzy (8pm)

Jan 7

WN B - AA/DMC

Frenzy - WN C

Jan 13

Pirates - WN B

PRC - AA/DMC

Jan 20

WN B - Knights

Newbies - AA/DMC

Jan 21

Exsems - WN B

Cowboys - Frenzy

Jan 27

Frenzy - Knights

Jan 28

WN C - Knights

Frenzy - Newbies

Feb 3

Newbies - AA/DMC

Feb 4

Pirates - WN B

PRC - WN C

Feb 10

Newbies - WN B

Frenzy vs AA/DMC

Feb 11

AA/DMC - Pirates

Feb 17

Cowboys - WN C

Feb 18

Frenzy - AA/DMC

Feb 24

Exsems - WN C

Feb 25

Pirates - Frenzy

March 3

WN B - AA/DMC

March 4 (step ladder phase)

Number 4 (north) - Number 3 (north)

Number 3 (south) - Number 4 (south)

March 10

Winner 3/4 (S) - Number 2 (S)

Winner 3/4 (N) - Number 2 (N)

March 11 (Semis - Game 1)

March 17 (Semis - Game 2)

March 18 (Semis - Game 3) <<<--- if necessary

March 24

All-Star Friday (2-ball, 3-point shoot out [if we can come up with balls ])

Game 1 - Finals

March 25

All-Star Saturday (north vs south)

Awarding ceremonies - regular season (MVP, mythical team A & B, defensive player of the year, most improved player)

Game 2 - Finals

March 31 if necessary

Game 3 - Finals

Yo! NCB boyz wassup? Poks wazzup?

hehehe... some unfinished bizness herre... tinext @ YM ako ni Poks para dito... hehehe.... :boo:

made some adjustments on mah Sunday bliss...kaya eto... nakahirit din....

WNC 3-point king is now "taken" :cool:

For several months, a group of basketball-crazy members from MTC gather on Wednesday nights to play the game they obviously loved probably since their teens or even in their later years. But last Nov. 16, the Wednesday Night Club (WNC) diverted from the monotonous scrimmage games and decide the group's three-point king, for fun, would be up for grabs.

Ironically, an MTC member aptly named as Taken bested 12 other players with enough shooting in the end to clinch the WNC 3-point shootout sideshow that highlighted the group's usual Wednesday night scrimmage games at the RFM gym.

A member of the WNC Team C, the 5-foot-6 Taken edged Team Frenzy forward Angryblood, 3-2, in the finals to win the group's first-ever 3-point shooting contest and earned for himself two free games as prize.

The goggle-wearing "T-gang" guard-forward advanced to the finals with Angryblood after taking the two players took the top two positions in the four-player semifinals where Frenzy's Pizzapandesal and Kosakhy also competed. All four players in the semis scored five points in the 13-player eliminations to earn their slots into the next round.

In the semis, Taken and Angryblood again scored five points compared to Pizza and "Kosa's" four to advance to the finals. Players were asked to shoot as many 3-pointers as they can at the center of the 3-point line for 30 seconds (or was it 20? :unsure:).

"Swerte lang talaga. Muntik pa nga matalo," said a humbled Taken after the shoot-out, which commenced in between the WNC's first and second scrimmage games. "Sana manalo naman ang team namin sa next games namin sa MTCBL para masaya."

Aisde from Taken, Angryblood, Pizzapandesal and Kosakhy, the other players who took part in the group's fun 3-point "shootout" were WNC organizer and Team B forward-guard Poknat, Team C members Tjert, Tobleron222, Teio and Wolf, Frenzy's Stonerockbato and Chickvoi, and AA/DMC forward Sikosci and Shadowfang. Spotted cheering for the guys were Pok's "big boss" Switlass, Rhein and Sikosci's gf.

AA/DMC forward Raistlin and WNC Team B forward Porch Zero did not take part in the WNC 3-point shootout, which was conceptualized by Poknat with 12 players getting waived of the registration fee of P30.

* ayan poks, oks na :cool: sensha na...somethin' came up last night... had to logout early than expected... just lucky to be online tonight :cool: will text Choqo about it... til Wednesday peeps :)

* oops... one mo' thingee nga pala... eto na poks... hehehe

guys i will need to ask everyone who wants to play next week to add their names to the list muna. if you add your name to the list make sure you will be playing. i will strictly enforce the two strikes you're out rule. also PLEASE GET TO THE COURT BEFORE 9PM (RFM CLOCK). the group that plays before us allows us to use the court at 8:45pm.

1. poknat

2. angryblood

3. Ohnad

4. pizzapandesal

5. stonerockbato

6. kosakhy

7. porch_zero

8. chickvoi

9. fake_roxas

10. `onslaught (para sure )

12. tobleron222

13. tjert07

14. taken

15. ^Tim^ (will be comin' late din from a dinner event in Makati...but will be there as well :cool:)

WNC 3-point king is now "taken" :cool:

For several months, a group of basketball-crazy members from MTC gather on Wednesday nights to play the game they obviously loved probably since their teens or even in their later years. But last Nov. 16, the Wednesday Night Club (WNC) diverted from the monotonous scrimmage games and decide the group's three-point king, for fun, would be up for grabs.

hindi naman siguro monotonous yung scrimmages natin :)

A member of the WNC Team C, the 5-foot-6 Taken edged Team Frenzy forward Angryblood, 3-2, in the finals to win the group's first-ever 3-point shooting contest and earned for himself two free games as prize.

three free games po ang prize

Players were asked to shoot as many 3-pointers as they can at the center of the 3-point line for 30 seconds (or was it 20? :unsure:).

it was 40 seconds

shout out to shady - thanks for showin' love to the homies of the night club boys. yo rhyming and writing in this crib has given it a different color. :D

1. poknat

2. angryblood

3. Ohnad

4. pizzapandesal

5. stonerockbato

6. kosakhy

7. porch_zero

8. chickvoi

9. fake_roxas

12. tobleron222

13. tjert07

14. taken

15. ^Tim^ (will be comin' late din from a dinner event in Makati...but will be there as well :cool:)

1. poknat

2. angryblood

3. Ohnad

4. pizzapandesal

5. stonerockbato

6. kosakhy

7. porch_zero

8. chickvoi

9. fake_roxas

12. tobleron222

13. tjert07

14. taken

15. ^Tim^ (will be comin' late din)

16. yong fu

pre poks

as in every wednesday naglalaro kayo sa rfm?

pede maki-tuneup sa inyo... kasama mga kampon ko  :hypocritesmiley: (kung pede sila pag wednesday hehehe)

magkano damage pag nakilaro kami?  :)

yes every wed may game kami. open to everyone except for banned players (check rules on first post found at the first page). lets sched a tune up next week kasi madami na naka sign up. when we have guest teams( we usually try to get 4 para even number) each team pays 1000. may ref na yun kasama.

pm me your cell number so we can coordinate.

1. poknat

2. angryblood

3. Ohnad

4. pizzapandesal

5. stonerockbato

6. kosakhy

7. porch_zero

8. chickvoi

9. fake_roxas

12. tobleron222

13. tjert07

14. taken

16. yong fu

17. Wolf

Ahehehe :lol: wala pala kaming game sa weekend e.

1. poknat

2. angryblood

3. Ohnad

4. pizzapandesal

5. stonerockbato

6. kosakhy

7. porch_zero

8. chickvoi

9. fake_roxas

12. tobleron222

13. tjert07

14. taken

16. yong fu

17. Wolf - Ahehehe :lol: wala pala kaming game sa weekend e.

18.- 19. fish and choqo confirmed via phone and text