Wednight Bball 200/player

Good evenin' NCB fellas...

Much as Tim Shady wants to dodge tis but... apologies to Limp for last night... only a few players showed up :( bad weather, traffic, a weekend and all... but... some guys should've showed up... Hope more players show up for the succedding games... Kakapagod to play 2 straight games :(

Nweis... Kahit alang attendance from last Wednesday's scrimmages, will post a bit shorter writeup... and becoz ma'am Swit lass was there... (hehehe ayan babangitin na kita sa writeup ha? hehe peace!).... Will use mah failin' memory (for now quite tired from last minute typing-story stuff n others) to include peeps who showed up last Wednesday... Apologies for those not mentioned...

Drills, scrimmages cap last Wednesday scrimmage

With less than 48 hours before Friday's MTC pocket tournament opening, the Night Club Boys (NCB) held scrimmage games and drills in last Wednesday's (Oct 26) at the RFM gym.

The three NCB teams (DMC/AA, NCB B and NCB-C) practiced with Team Frenzy (Pizzapandesal, Angryblood, Chickvoi, Stonerockbato, Pine, Fake Roxas, Kosahky, Ohnad) for more than two hours of scrimmage games before the NCB teams had some drills ranging from setting-off-picks shooting to sprints and bouncing the ball of the backboards to finetune their bodies and skills for the tournament.

From the AA/DMC (Onslaught, Sikosci & Ovaltinekid) to NCB- B -- (Poknat, Yong fu, RedHorse Guy,Porch zero, Tim Shady, Fishken & Mall Ninja) to NCB-C (Tobleron222, Akoe2,Bullswakman

Wannabet , Tjert, Ting lacson & Wolf), the guys got drained in the drills conducted just less than an hour before midnight, getting a glimpse of "boot camps" or training camps seen in commercial leagues just before the actual competition. This despite the fact that less than an hour was only used for drills and excercises.

With Swit lass (and her pamangkin, who also played) in attendance (wont forget that in mind, ma'am :cool:), Poknat led the NCB boys in playing hard nosed basketball in the first few hours before the guys eventually got tired in the end. The scores in those scrimmage games were inconsequential. Games were won and lost but what matterred was everyone got a chance to play after another workday. :cool:

On to Friday night (last night's) games, where two NCB teams played, and showed up with a crippled lineup. Much as the first NCB team fought hard and made a game out of it against the Ex-Sems, playing with only six players for the whole game was too much to sustain a run. NOnetheless, no excuses for a loss. Guys fell short of a comeback, game was lost late in the fourth quarter.

In the second game, the East Cowboys broke away from a close first half to rout the other NCB team, which showed up with exactly five players and had to borrow two players from the first NCB squad. Here's for more players showing up in the succeeding games.

Here's the scores: Courtesy of Limp & the MTC basketball thread)

Game results for Oct 28, 2005

Exsems - 78: Bluestreak 29, Eraser_butt 19, Kamandag 8, tototigasin 6, Job_blow 6, Guru 4, Orionpax 3, Bernard 3, dawnman 0.

WN B - 62: Bangzie 26, ^Tim^ 16, Fishken 10, Porch_zero 7, Wanna_bet 2, Yong_fu 1.

quarter scores: 17-13, 42-27, 56-49, 78-62.

Cowboys - 82: ~gwa~ 17, stiffler 14, vindiesel 14, party KC 11, Levis 7, Frits 7, Malufets 5, Greeneyes 4, Spock 3, Skaven 0, Jerzz 0.

Wed Night Club C - 59: Onslaught 24, Sikosci 13, Teio 8, Wolf 5, Ting Lacson 5, Bangzie 2*, ^Tim^ 2*, Tobleron 0.

quarter scores: 16-12, 42-29, 62-43, 82-59

* - replacement players

Edited by ^Tim^
you are not the only one disappointed. i will pm you my number. in the mean time please do consider that last nights happenings were not the what i would have wanted to happen. i will pm you my cell number so we can talk.

i would like to extend my sincerest apologies to the league and its commissioner. rest assured we will be implementing major changes in the way we handle our players.

on a more personal note - reminder lang, we are friends - you, me, swit and the others here. minsan lang medyo nadadala ka ng init ng ulo mo. hinay hinay lang ng konti pag pwede. thanks.

pasensya na rin sa inyong lahat. i guess running the league and trying to fulfill other commitments sa trabaho have really clouded my mind recently...

anyway.

let's get back to playing basketball.

poknat:

I have given my decision pertaining to the members who played friday night and the lineup of WN b and c. Details are posted in the MTCBL thread.

again, let's go back to enjoying basketball...

=limp=

Nice game last night NCB team B! You're one hell of a fine tuned team on that game. With only six players you scared the s**t out of us coz with nine players on our team, you manage to come close to as much as 6 points if i recalled it right. :rolleyes:

Although we are superior in number and height last night we came in short coz we only had one tune up game with the cowboys and no practice at all. Some of our players just met last night. It was very evident with our very high turn over and passing errors not mentioning our gas nearly emptied (hingal kabayo) on the final quarter. :blush:

Good luck to all of us and i'm praying that none of us would get seriously injured in this tournament. :thumbsupsmiley:

Let us enjoy the games

mga bro balita ko medyo naging magulo daw yung mga first games ng bawat team... wala naman sigurong may gusto nung mga nangyayari... we all know the kind of commitment as well as the responsibilities attached in joining our respective teams... pero a single game cannot and should not be the sole reason for dissolving any of the teams... marami pa namang puedeng mangyari... let the members of each team take responisbility for their actions in not showing up for their games... kumbaga let team a, b and c handle their own games... kung ma-forfeit yung games kasi kulang players eh di let the members of that team bear the consequence of their actions... naniniwala kasi ako na fluke lang yung nangyari nung first games ng bawat team... i know that the players will come in the succeeding games and do our club proud sa league...

point of inquiry nga pala... si mang abet ba sa team b na naka line up? goodluck sa mga susunod na games...

mga bro balita ko medyo naging magulo daw yung mga first games ng bawat team... wala naman sigurong may gusto nung mga nangyayari... we all know the kind of commitment as well as the responsibilities attached in joining our respective teams... pero a single game cannot and should not be the sole reason for dissolving any of the teams... marami pa namang puedeng mangyari... let the members of each team take responisbility for their actions in not showing up for their games... kumbaga let team a, b and c handle their own games... kung ma-forfeit yung games kasi kulang players eh di let the members of that team bear the consequence of their actions... naniniwala kasi ako na fluke lang yung nangyari nung first games ng bawat team... i know that the players will come in the succeeding games and do our club proud sa league...

point of inquiry nga pala... si mang abet ba sa team b na naka line up? goodluck sa mga susunod na games...

simple lang naman eh. all the players had to do was inform me or wannabet or onslaught if they could not go to the game.

tjert, dims, bullswakman and akoe2 <- these player called me up and informed me they couldnt go.

there were others who said they would go and didnt. there were some who i texted pa and they didnt bother to reply. piso lang po ang text. we do NOT want to ruin the games for the people who show up just so we can leave space for people who dont show up.

sa mga night club boys nice game mga bro kahit kulang lumaban kayo.. :cool:  sa mga wnc sana makumpleto na tayo sa saturday cncya na mga bro di kami nakasipot last friday out of town kasi.. sa saturday nlng tayo babawi sana kumpleto na tayo.. :)

yes we will expect to see both of you this sat.

Edited by poknat
simple lang naman eh. all the players had to do was inform me or wannabet or onslaught if they could not go to the game.

tjert, dims, bullswakman and akoe2 <- these player called me up and informed me they couldnt go.

there were others who said they would go and didnt. there were some who i texted pa and they didnt bother to reply. piso lang po ang text. we do NOT want to ruin the games for the people who show up just so we can leave space for people who dont show up.

sana nga nagtext or tumawag yung ibang players na hindi pala makakapunta.. may mga point man naman pala per team.. :(

so san nga po pala nakaline up na si mang abet? 10 na lang ba kami sa team c? :huh:

sana nga nagtext or tumawag yung ibang players na hindi pala makakapunta.. may mga point man naman pala per team..  :(

so san nga po pala nakaline up na si mang abet? 10 na lang ba kami sa team c?  :huh:

mang abet is with team c, kasama niyo. kelan ba ang balik mo?

anyway...

let's move on and i look forward to your next game...

same sched as last posted...

see you sa friday...

calling your honor pokie...could we fix the line up again?

yes i would like sana to set a meeting with limp kasama ikaw, si onslut and si mang abet. i'll make some calls lang to set it up.

Date: Nov 16. 2005

Purpose: three point shoot out contest.

waived joining fee for the 12 players below

winner will get three free games (300 pesos din yan)

entrance fee is 30 pesos

1. angryblood

2. stonerockbato

3. chickvoi

4. poknat

5. shadowfang

6. ovaltinekid

7. O.h.n.a.d

8. Fake_Roxas

9. bino16

10. pizzapandesal

11. wolf

12. tobleron222

rules(not open to discussion) -

everyone bring as many basketballs as they have to the court.

make as many shots from top of the key in 40 seconds.

top 4 advance to the final round.

ties will be broken in a 20 second shootout.

UPDATED!!! accounting

previous fund - 914.75

less entrance for the tourney -3000

add game fees for oct 26 - 2300

add tournament fee - 500

(ako e2, bullswakman, poknat, teio, onslut)

less ref fees - 1200

less court fees - 2475

present fund balance - (2960.25) <- abono ko

iki 100

ovaltinekid 100

procopio 100

raistlin 200

adolf 100

john rivel 100

fishken 100

balatuba 350

vogharth 600

omarsarap 600

rx8 600

lusting 700

tim 600

dirk 300

total collectibles 4550

Edited by poknat

entrance fee is 30 pesos

1. angryblood

2. stonerockbato

3. chickvoi

4. poknat

5. shadowfang

6. ovaltinekid

7. O.h.n.a.d

8. Fake_Roxas

9. bino16

10. pizzapandesal

11. wolf

12. tobleron222

ayuz!!! may 3 point shootout pa

POKIE, nagbigay na ng 300 sa akin c DIRK

entrance fee is 30 pesos

1. angryblood

2. stonerockbato

3. chickvoi

4. kosakhy

5. shadowfang

6. ovaltinekid

7. O.h.n.a.d

8. Fake_Roxas

9. bino16

10. pizzapandesal

11. wolf

12. tobleron222

HA..HA.H.A. buti na lang..... ako una sa signup..... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by angryblood
Here are the teams and their respective Brackets...

Bracket A (Northern Conference) - Pirates, AA/DMC, Wed Night B (poknat, could you give me a new team name for this team? kasi isang team lang ang pwede mag-carry ng "Wed night" na name e :)), Team Newbies, Frenzy

Bracket B (Southern Conference) - Cowboys, Exsems, Wed Night C, Knights, PRC

goodluck sa atin lahat!!!

*mod note - edited post para hindi magulo

Edited by poknat

game stats from oct 29, 2005

Frenzy - 93: Pine 18, cooltech 16, fake_roxas 14, kabayo_boi 11, kosakhy 10, stonerockbato 10, dirk_stojakovic 5, angryblood 5, chickvoi 2, ohnad 2.

AA/DMC - 71: Duayne 37, Sikosci 17, Onslaught 16, procopio 1, raistlin 0, ovaltinekid 0.

quarterscores: 17-19, 34-30, 62-54, 93-71

repost ko lang for wednesday

entrance fee is 30 pesos

1. japboy

2. stonerockbato

3. chickvoi

4. poknat

5. shadowfang

6. ovaltinekid

7. O.h.n.a.d

8. Fake_Roxas

9. bino16

10. pizzapandesal

11. wolf

12. tobleron222

HA..HA.H.A. buti na lang..... si japboy una sa signup..... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by poknat

posting re-adjusted scheds (sorry for the errors...) :)

Nov 4

Newbies - Pirates (9 pm)

Cowboys - AA/DMC (10pm)

Nov 5

WNB - WNC (7 pm)

Exsems - PRC

Nov 11

Frenzy - Pirates (9 pm)

Knights - Newbies (10 pm)

Nov 12

AA/DMC - WN C (7 pm)

WN B - PRC (8 pm)

Nov 18

Cowboys - Pirates (9pm)

Exsems - Newbies (10 pm)

Nov 19

Frenzy - Knights (7pm)

PRC - WN C (8pm)

Nov 25

AA/DMC - Pirates (9pm)

WN B - Newbies (10pm)

Nov 26

Cowboys - Knights (7 pm)

Exsems - Frenzy (8pm)

Dec 2

Pirates - WN C (9pm)

PRC - Newbies (10 pm)

Dec 3

AA/DMC - Knights (7 pm)

WN B - Frenzy (8pm)

Dec 9

Cowboys - Exsems (9 pm)

Newbies - WN C (10 pm)

Dec 10

Knights - Pirates (7 pm)

PRC - Frenzy (8pm)

Dec 16

AA/DMC - Exsems (9 pm)

WN B - COwboys (10 pm)

Dec 17

Knights - WN C (7 pm)

Newbies - Frenzy (8pm)

No games scheduled for Dec 23 and 24/ Dec 30 and 31

Jan 6

Exsems - Pirates

PRC - Cowboys

Jan 7

WN B - AA/DMC

Frenzy - WN C

Jan 13

Pirates - WN B

PRC - AA/DMC

Jan 14

Knights - Exsems

Newbies - Cowboys

Jan 20

WN B - Knights

Newbies - AA/DMC

Jan 21

Exsems - WN B

Cowboys - Frenzy

Jan 27

Pirates - PRC

Frenzy - Knights

Jan 28

WN C - Knights

Frenzy - Newbies

Feb 3

Exsems - Knights

Newbies - AA/DMC

Feb 4

Pirates - WN B

PRC - WN C

Feb 10

Newbies - WN B

Frenzy vs AA/DMC

Feb 11

Cowboys - PRC

AA/DMC - Pirates

Feb 17

Knights - PRC

Cowboys - WN C

Feb 18

Newbies - WN B

Frenzy - AA/DMC

Feb 24

Cowboys - Knights

Exsems - WN C

Feb 25

Pirates - Frenzy

Exsems - PRC

March 3

WN B - AA/DMC

Cowboys - Exsem

Newbies - Pirates

March 4 (step ladder phase)

Number 4 (north) - Number 3 (north)

Number 3 (south) - Number 4 (south)

March 10

Winner 3/4 (S) - Number 2 (S)

Winner 3/4 (N) - Number 2 (N)

March 11 (Semis - Game 1)

March 17 (Semis - Game 2)

March 18 (Semis - Game 3) :P])

Game 1 - Finals

March 25

All-Star Saturday (north vs south)

Awarding ceremonies - regular season (MVP, mythical team A & B, defensive player of the year, most improved player)

Game 2 - Finals

March 31 if necessary

Game 3 - Finals

Please keep a record of this... :)