Wednight Bball 200/player

hi guys

we have regular wed night games at metroclub. 10pm - 12 mdnight

anyone interested in playing?

here are the rules

1. i am allowed to edit and bend the rules as i see fit. 

2. only the first 15 people who sign up on the guest list will be entertained.

3. if you sign up and do not attend twice. we will not allow you to play again. the reason is that there are only 15 slots and we dont want them wasted.

4. for former players of the wed night club who do not sign up and just go to the court we will allow them to play only once. afterwhich they have to sign up na.

5. sign up begins every thu morning 10am for the coming wed night game

6. signing up means cutting and pasting the list and adding your name to it.

7. people who sign up others may do so for one other person. bale max total of each sign up is 2 people.  if the person you sign up does not attend we will count it against you

8. - 1,000,000. to be announced.

official guest list for sept 21 guest list

10. bangzie - next time dont edit the quoted post. cut and paste the list and add your name to it.

hi redhorse_guy i know you're new and all but please do check out rule number 6 and the note for bangzie. both would apply in your case as well. :)

your honor! baka mabitin tayo kung hanggang 11 lang po tayo sa wed.. ambag ako ng additional 200 if kulangin tayo sa players.. ok lang po ba?  :)

12 naman na kasi yung nakalist eh.. thanx!

we still have one more day, lets see muna. madali naman mag extend kung kailangan. but if we do extend i will take you up on your offer. :)

no problem your honor! yung basketball na lang kasi natin yung "something" which i look forward to everyweek.. thanx ulit!

yahoo! ilang tulog na lang!  :boo:

yeah i kinda understand that about it being the highlight of the week. i used to play basketball almost 4-5 times a week but due to deteriorating knees and fast depletion of endurance i now have to content myself with just once or twice a week.

thanks to everyone for participating in this little weekly get together. we'll be having our party soon and i hope everyone could attend.

yeah i kinda understand that about it being the highlight of the week. i used to play basketball almost 4-5 times a week but due to deteriorating knees and fast depletion of endurance i now have to content myself with just once or twice a week.

sabi nga ng mga pangkaraniwang jologs na katulad ko.. if you cant perform.. japorms! kung di madaan sa porma ang paglalaro eh di trash talk na lang! hehehe i believe trash talking has become your deadliest weapon aside from your 75% 3 point shooting percentage.. :boo:

sabi nga ng mga pangkaraniwang jologs na katulad ko.. if you cant perform.. japorms! kung di madaan sa porma ang paglalaro eh di trash talk na lang! hehehe i believe trash talking has become your deadliest weapon aside from your 75% 3 point shooting percentage..  :boo:

i beg to disagree. rule number 1 (check out first post of the first page) is my deadliest weapon.

bwahahaha

oh by the way, play defense will you?

i'll check with the guys muna. will let you know this coming thu morning.

there wont be an AA team for this conference. AA will be merged with DMC. the other team we are coming up with will be representing the wed night group.

how many players on your end will be attending should the game push through?

personally i'd pass on the referee. friendly game lang naman plus sayang lang yung money. i-pang party na lang diba? but again i'd have to find out what the other players prefer muna. mahirap na mawala yung mandate ng tao sa akin. :)

SiGe mGA 8 tO 12 kAMi. sAkA kO mALaMaN exACt nUmbeR pAG nAkA sCheD nA :)

i beg to disagree. rule number 1 (check out first post of the first page) is my deadliest weapon.

bwahahaha

oh by the way, play defense will you?

hehehehe.. oo nga.. forgot about that.. :)

my defensive game aint that great kapag one on one plays.. unlike yours.. hehehe.. ilang blocks per game ka ba sa mga laro natin? :) pero pag nag press naman kami nung mga boys ko we usually get a couple of fastbreaks from the turnovers that we produce.. :cool: si tobleron kasi natural na magnanakaw ng bola.. kaya lang pinag aaralan pa niya kung paano mag finish sa fastbreak.. hahahaha.. :boo: