5. nissan R32

*6. stonerockbato

*7. angryblood

*8. pizzapandesal

*9. kosakhy

*10. fake_roxas

*11. ohnad

12. Ecko<-pasabit po?

tobleron222, tjert07, gov - the rule is sign up starts at 10:00am. therefore the sign up you guys did before 10:00am is disregarded.

the official guest list

1. porchzero

2. nissanr32 (if you didnt cut and paste the list i would not have included your name buti na lang hinabol mo.)

3. stonerockbato

4. angryblood

5. pizza pandesal

6. kosakhy

7. ohnad

8. fake roxas (numers 3-8 are based on time of posting and filtered with only two sign ups per person)

9. animo lasalle ( next time do not just quote the post and add your name because it confuses the other posters. i will include you this time but next time please follow rules. cut and paste the list and then add your name.)

10. tobleron222 ( counting your second posting)

reserve listing (for discussion with boy pitik and boy tahitian)

11. tjert07

12. gov (initially dapat hindi ko isasali pero baka hindi niya alam yung 10:00 am start na. benefit of the doubt)

13. rx8

14. ecko

slots 11-14 will have to check back every so often to find out if they will be included in next wednesdays game.

regulars and guests 1-10 - if you guys want to avail of the legit massage service please be at the court at 9:30 pm on wed night minimum of ten pesos donation to the fund for ten minutes. if you want extra service, wannabet will be renting out his van. 50 pesos - no aircon but may radio, 75 pesos with aircon and radio.

mas ok yan!!! :D t wo jerseys!!! :D

salamat

oist... POOOKIE... san dito ilalagay ung jersey number?! basta #1 ako ha... walang pwedeng umagaw... bwahahahahaha... :D

backread for the list, cut and paste the list and add your name and number. tamad mo naman!

9 am na!

1. tobleron222

2. tjert07

3. gov

ok sana kung 9am ang sign up eh no? problema 10 am ang sign up

regulars and guests 1-10 - if you guys want to avail of the legit massage service please be at the court at 9:30 pm on wed night minimum of ten pesos donation to the fund for ten minutes. if you want extra service, wannabet will be renting out his van. 50 pesos - no aircon but may radio, 75 pesos with aircon and radio.

totoo b yan??? sakto injured p nman ako! wahaha... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by cHiCkVoI
reserve listing (for discussion with boy pitik and boy tahitian)

11. tjert07

12. gov (initially dapat hindi ko isasali pero baka hindi niya alam yung 10:00 am start na. benefit of the doubt)

13. rx8

14. ecko

slots 11-14 will have to check back every so often to find out if they will be included in next wednesdays game.

i c`onsluted with `onslut regarding the status of the reserve list.

there will be some regulars who might not play this coming wed namely me and boy pitik as we would take advantage of the massage service. so number 11 and 12 are ok. number 13 and 14 will have to wait and see pa. will c`onslut `onslut again over the weekend.

will post updates again over the weekend

9 am na!

1. tobleron222

2. tjert07

tobleron222 - pakitingin kung anong time nung pinost mo na 9 am na!

BELOW IS THE LIST FOR THE JERSEY.

we will be announcing in this thread kung kelan dadating yung gagawa para kunin ang sukat niyo. if wala kayo on that day, sorry na lang. For those who want value added service we scheduled someone from paz to take measurements as well. :)

NIGHT CLUB BABES - your jerseys will have sleeves. parang pang volleyball. unless ayaw niyo.

1. swit_lass #9

2. poknat # 7

3. taken # 10

4. Fî$hK?? # 17

5. Limpbwisit #3

6. jaime (non mtc)

7. boy tahitian #14

8. boy pitik #8

9. YBPC #33

10. kulit_liit #22

11. tim #21

12. animo_lasalle #11

13. spitzky #0

14. tjert #19

15. ovaltinekid #6

16. p_lacson #20

17. Gov #55

18. RX8 #14

19. tobleron222 #26

20 porch_zero # 30

21 eraser_butt # 8

22. teio #16

YBP - please cut and paste the list and add your name and preferred number. mas ok kung itabi mo yung sign up mo kay YBPC

guys tanx for letting me be a part of last night's game. sensya na sa naging teammates ko.. di ako halos nakatakbo

hanpin ko nga den yung bragging rights na shirt ko hehehehe buhay pa yung ba black with gold lines sweat shirt nyo??@poknat n (oops dude forgot yer handle)

nagkapalit kami ni monching nung sweatshirt tapos nung sinauli ko sa kanya yung kanya hindi na niya binalik yung akin :(

sayang kasi sobrang ok yung sweatshirt na yun. which make me think if the night club boys would like something like that.

porch or nissan - can you guys bring the sweatshirt next time?

nissan - can you pm winstons number to me? i need to call and ask him something eh.

update ko lang

last nights attendees

1. poknat

2. onslut

3. nissan32

4. ybp

5. ybpc

6. porchzero

7. wolf

8. p_lacson

9. taken

10. tobleron222

11. ohnad

12. tim

13 fishken

14. pizzapandesal

15. stonerockbato

16. chickvoi

17. wannabet

18. kosakhy

19. fake roxas

previous fund total 1500

add funds collected 1900

less court fees -1500

present fund total 1900

Edited by poknat
BELOW IS THE LIST FOR THE JERSEY.

we will be announcing in this thread kung kelan dadating yung gagawa para kunin ang sukat niyo. if wala kayo on that day, sorry na lang. For those who want value added service we scheduled someone from paz to take measurements as well. :)

your honor mas magaling and mas accurate kumuha ng measurements yung mga taga arlington :boo:

it has been brought to my attention that i inadvertently mentioned last night that sign up would be at 9am.

for that i apologize. any rule change will be announced through this thread. as it stands there has been no damage done as there was only one person would have been affected (si gov lang. kasi ang sign up ni tobleron222 was before 9am. it was 8:43am to be exact). and gov is already included in the guest list.

objection sustained! - wow minsan lang yan ah!

1. swit_lass #9

2. poknat # 7

3. taken # 10

4. Fî$hK?? # 17

5. Limpbwisit #3

6. jaime (non mtc)

7. boy tahitian #14

8. boy pitik #8

9. YBPC #33

10. kulit_liit #22

11. tim #21

12. animo_lasalle #11

13. spitzky #0

14. tjert #19

15. ovaltinekid #6

16. p_lacson #20

17. Gov #55

18. RX8 #14

19. tobleron222 #26

20 porch_zero # 30

21 eraser_butt # 8

22. teio #16

23. duayne (YBP) #1

9. animo lasalle ( next time do not just quote the post and add your name because it confuses the other posters. i will include you this time but next time please follow rules. cut and paste the list and then add your name.)

Sori Poks medyo I'm in a hurry that time so di ko napansin na i just added my name on the last part... Medyo out of time na kasi...hehehe...But it's ok with me if you want to give my slot to the other member... hahaha rules is rules kaya we have to agree... PM ko sau # ko para if may slot available you can text me then punta ako... :cool:

update ko lang

last nights attendees

1. poknat

2. onslut

3. nissan32

4. ybp

5. ybpc

6. porchzero

7. wolf

8. p_lacson

9. taken

10. tobleron222

11. ohnad

12. tim

13 fishken

14. pizzapandesal

15. stonerockbato

16. chickvoi

17. wannabet

18. kosakhy

19. fake roxas

20. angryblood  <--  dagdag lang...

sorry hindi kita na lagay sa listahan. fund is at 2000 na pala.

Sori Poks medyo I'm in a hurry that time so di ko napansin na i just added my name on the last part... Medyo out of time na kasi...hehehe...But it's ok with me if you want to give my slot to the other member... hahaha rules is rules kaya we have to agree... PM ko sau # ko para if may slot available you can text me then punta ako... :cool:

ok lang yun. masmabilis nga if you just highlight the list tapos cut and paste rahter than quote the post eh.

i didnt say that i wanted to give your slot away. in fact inayos ko nga yung list eh. but if you really want to give away your slot then i cant do anything about it. so far the official list stands and you are included. if you want to give it away thats your call.

is :)