Wednight Bball 200/player

guys

i hate being dramatic but...

i would like to apologize to anyone i might have offended or hurt. i know i shout a lot but its just because i'm excited or i'm stressed with making sure everything goes well.

i really have to thank each and everyone of you who came to play basketball at one time or another. yes included yung mga taong hindi na naglalaro or maglalaro sa atin. this group will not be where it is now without everyone. personally i would like to say it has been a roller coaster ride. i still remember the time me and onslut would call each other up looking for players and now we have so many players na.

special thanks to

team frenzy and the t-gang, these two groups came in costumes to play basketball for the heck of it lang.

dmc and aa peeps kasi kung wala sila hindi na nasimulan itong weekly games na ito.

sa pirates at cowboys sa pagtiyaga nilang sumali sa tune up games natin.

sa mga individuals such as tim fish porchzero redhorseguy yongfu no.3 randolph, rx8 at kung sino sino pang dumalo sa ating munting salo salo salamat sa supporta sana nasiyahan kayo sa munting laro natin.

pinakamalaking pasalamat ko ay kay switlass, for bearing with me sa mga angal, my weird plans, my ramblings about the group, for planning the party, for getting me gatorade or my towel every so often, for helping out whenever she can at the court. honestly she kept me going during the times that i didnt want to go on na. she doesnt benefit from this weekly gimik naman. in fact this takes up time that we rarely have but she bears with it. so i want to let everyone (specially her) to know i appreciate her help.

merry christmas everyone! see you all on jan 4, 2006!

Edited by poknat

mga tol.. pls pray for the quick recovery of ting lacson.. nasa i.c.u. sya since yesterday because he's suffering from still an unknown virus.. keep you guys updated na lang.. pasensya na kayo kung di ko na ipopost kung nasaan siya kasi the family requested me to discourage visitors because he is just too weak pa.. besides.. the hospital allows only two visitors sa i.c.u. nila for a limited amount of time.. hope you understand.. prayers na lang daw.. thanx! :(

no way man... :blink:

thanks for the info... keep us posted...

mga tol.. pls pray for the quick recovery of ting lacson.. nasa i.c.u. sya since yesterday because he's suffering from still an unknown virus.. keep you guys updated na lang.. pasensya na kayo kung di ko na ipopost kung nasaan siya kasi the family requested me to discourage visitors because he is just too weak pa.. besides.. the hospital allows only two visitors sa i.c.u. nila for a limited amount of time.. hope you understand.. prayers na lang daw.. thanx! :(

1. PizzaPandesal (automatic - 6 months free games )

2. POKNAT (automatic - 6 months free games )

3. angryblood (automatic - 6 months unfree games )

4. ting_lacson

5. SRB

6. porch_zero

7. ebj_mo

8. ebj_mo's ofcmate

9. redhorse_guy

10. chickvoi

11. **** VACANT SLOT *****

12. no.3

13. randolph

14. o.h.n.a.d

Hi,

sorry guys but i will not be able to join the january 4 games :cry: i will be out of manila kasi for business purposesuses :cry: sayang!! anyways the 11th slot are vacant na so you can fill in nlang the slot.. hope you enjoy the game :cool:

btw, POKNAT i think your a good leader and you deserve to take charge of these club.. :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks guys.. :mtc:

"keep it cool"

testing testing  :D

shatap bitch!

merry christmas sa lahat! i would like to thank all the players and organizers. even though bagong sali lang kami ni randolph, we felt welcomed. :)

poknat: I OWN YOU! Haha

no. 3 you got no chance, no chance in hell.

btw, POKNAT i think your a good leader and you deserve to take charge of this club..  :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks for the vote for confidence but maraming tao at iba iba ang opinion. :)

did you vote for switlass as bext moderator na?

thank you for the info. please keep us posted. we'll say a prayer for him.

guys

i hate being dramatic but...

i would like to apologize to anyone i might have offended or hurt. i know i shout a lot but its just because i'm excited or i'm stressed with making sure everything goes well.

i really have to thank each and everyone of you who came to play basketball at one time or another. yes included yung mga taong hindi na naglalaro or maglalaro sa atin. this group will not be where it is now without everyone. personally i would like to say it has been a roller coaster ride. i still remember the time me and onslut would call each other up looking for players and now we have so many players na.

special thanks to

team frenzy and the t-gang, these two groups came in costumes to play basketball for the heck of it lang.

dmc and aa peeps kasi kung wala sila hindi na nasimulan itong weekly games na ito.

sa pirates at cowboys sa pagtiyaga nilang sumali sa tune up games natin.

sa mga individuals such as tim fish porchzero redhorseguy yongfu no.3 randolph, rx8 at kung sino sino pang dumalo sa ating munting salo salo salamat sa supporta sana nasiyahan kayo sa munting laro natin.

pinakamalaking pasalamat ko ay kay switlass, for bearing with me sa mga angal, my weird plans, my ramblings about the group, for planning the party, for getting me gatorade or my towel every so often, for helping out whenever she can at the court. honestly she kept me going during the times that i didnt want to go on na. she doesnt benefit from this weekly gimik naman. in fact this takes up time that we rarely have but she bears with it. so i want to let everyone (specially her) to know i appreciate her help.

merry christmas everyone! see you all on jan 4, 2006!

:blush: :*

He'll be in our prayers.