• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Wednight Bball 200/player

mga bro balita ko medyo naging magulo daw yung mga first games ng bawat team... wala naman sigurong may gusto nung mga nangyayari... we all know the kind of commitment as well as the responsibilities attached in joining our respective teams... pero a single game cannot and should not be the sole reason for dissolving any of the teams... marami pa namang puedeng mangyari... let the members of each team take responisbility for their actions in not showing up for their games... kumbaga let team a, b and c handle their own games... kung ma-forfeit yung games kasi kulang players eh di let the members of that team bear the consequence of their actions... naniniwala kasi ako na fluke lang yung nangyari nung first games ng bawat team... i know that the players will come in the succeeding games and do our club proud sa league...

point of inquiry nga pala... si mang abet ba sa team b na naka line up? goodluck sa mga susunod na games...

mga bro balita ko medyo naging magulo daw yung mga first games ng bawat team... wala naman sigurong may gusto nung mga nangyayari... we all know the kind of commitment as well as the responsibilities attached in joining our respective teams... pero a single game cannot and should not be the sole reason for dissolving any of the teams... marami pa namang puedeng mangyari... let the members of each team take responisbility for their actions in not showing up for their games... kumbaga let team a, b and c handle their own games... kung ma-forfeit yung games kasi kulang players eh di let the members of that team bear the consequence of their actions... naniniwala kasi ako na fluke lang yung nangyari nung first games ng bawat team... i know that the players will come in the succeeding games and do our club proud sa league...

point of inquiry nga pala... si mang abet ba sa team b na naka line up? goodluck sa mga susunod na games...

simple lang naman eh. all the players had to do was inform me or wannabet or onslaught if they could not go to the game.

tjert, dims, bullswakman and akoe2 <- these player called me up and informed me they couldnt go.

there were others who said they would go and didnt. there were some who i texted pa and they didnt bother to reply. piso lang po ang text. we do NOT want to ruin the games for the people who show up just so we can leave space for people who dont show up.

sa mga night club boys nice game mga bro kahit kulang lumaban kayo.. :cool:  sa mga wnc sana makumpleto na tayo sa saturday cncya na mga bro di kami nakasipot last friday out of town kasi.. sa saturday nlng tayo babawi sana kumpleto na tayo.. :)

yes we will expect to see both of you this sat.

Edited by poknat
simple lang naman eh. all the players had to do was inform me or wannabet or onslaught if they could not go to the game.

tjert, dims, bullswakman and akoe2 <- these player called me up and informed me they couldnt go.

there were others who said they would go and didnt. there were some who i texted pa and they didnt bother to reply. piso lang po ang text. we do NOT want to ruin the games for the people who show up just so we can leave space for people who dont show up.

sana nga nagtext or tumawag yung ibang players na hindi pala makakapunta.. may mga point man naman pala per team.. :(

so san nga po pala nakaline up na si mang abet? 10 na lang ba kami sa team c? :huh:

sana nga nagtext or tumawag yung ibang players na hindi pala makakapunta.. may mga point man naman pala per team..  :(

so san nga po pala nakaline up na si mang abet? 10 na lang ba kami sa team c?  :huh:

mang abet is with team c, kasama niyo. kelan ba ang balik mo?

anyway...

let's move on and i look forward to your next game...

same sched as last posted...

see you sa friday...

calling your honor pokie...could we fix the line up again?

yes i would like sana to set a meeting with limp kasama ikaw, si onslut and si mang abet. i'll make some calls lang to set it up.

Date: Nov 16. 2005

Purpose: three point shoot out contest.

waived joining fee for the 12 players below

winner will get three free games (300 pesos din yan)

entrance fee is 30 pesos

1. angryblood

2. stonerockbato

3. chickvoi

4. poknat

5. shadowfang

6. ovaltinekid

7. O.h.n.a.d

8. Fake_Roxas

9. bino16

10. pizzapandesal

11. wolf

12. tobleron222

rules(not open to discussion) -

everyone bring as many basketballs as they have to the court.

make as many shots from top of the key in 40 seconds.

top 4 advance to the final round.

ties will be broken in a 20 second shootout.

UPDATED!!! accounting

previous fund - 914.75

less entrance for the tourney -3000

add game fees for oct 26 - 2300

add tournament fee - 500

(ako e2, bullswakman, poknat, teio, onslut)

less ref fees - 1200

less court fees - 2475

present fund balance - (2960.25) <- abono ko

iki 100

ovaltinekid 100

procopio 100

raistlin 200

adolf 100

john rivel 100

fishken 100

balatuba 350

vogharth 600

omarsarap 600

rx8 600

lusting 700

tim 600

dirk 300

total collectibles 4550

Edited by poknat

entrance fee is 30 pesos

1. angryblood

2. stonerockbato

3. chickvoi

4. poknat

5. shadowfang

6. ovaltinekid

7. O.h.n.a.d

8. Fake_Roxas

9. bino16

10. pizzapandesal

11. wolf

12. tobleron222

ayuz!!! may 3 point shootout pa

POKIE, nagbigay na ng 300 sa akin c DIRK

entrance fee is 30 pesos

1. angryblood

2. stonerockbato

3. chickvoi

4. kosakhy

5. shadowfang

6. ovaltinekid

7. O.h.n.a.d

8. Fake_Roxas

9. bino16

10. pizzapandesal

11. wolf

12. tobleron222

HA..HA.H.A. buti na lang..... ako una sa signup..... :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by angryblood
Here are the teams and their respective Brackets...

Bracket A (Northern Conference) - Pirates, AA/DMC, Wed Night B (poknat, could you give me a new team name for this team? kasi isang team lang ang pwede mag-carry ng "Wed night" na name e :)), Team Newbies, Frenzy

Bracket B (Southern Conference) - Cowboys, Exsems, Wed Night C, Knights, PRC

goodluck sa atin lahat!!!

*mod note - edited post para hindi magulo

Edited by poknat