• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Wednight Bball 200/player

i am very disappointed about what happened last night.

you are not the only one disappointed. i will pm you my number. in the mean time please do consider that last nights happenings were not the what i would have wanted to happen. i will pm you my cell number so we can talk.

i would like to extend my sincerest apologies to the league and its commissioner. rest assured we will be implementing major changes in the way we handle our players.

on a more personal note - reminder lang, we are friends - you, me, swit and the others here. minsan lang medyo nadadala ka ng init ng ulo mo. hinay hinay lang ng konti pag pwede. thanks.

Good evenin' NCB fellas...

Much as Tim Shady wants to dodge tis but... apologies to Limp for last night... only a few players showed up :( bad weather, traffic, a weekend and all... but... some guys should've showed up... Hope more players show up for the succedding games... Kakapagod to play 2 straight games :(

Nweis... Kahit alang attendance from last Wednesday's scrimmages, will post a bit shorter writeup... and becoz ma'am Swit lass was there... (hehehe ayan babangitin na kita sa writeup ha? hehe peace!).... Will use mah failin' memory (for now quite tired from last minute typing-story stuff n others) to include peeps who showed up last Wednesday... Apologies for those not mentioned...

Drills, scrimmages cap last Wednesday scrimmage

With less than 48 hours before Friday's MTC pocket tournament opening, the Night Club Boys (NCB) held scrimmage games and drills in last Wednesday's (Oct 26) at the RFM gym.

The three NCB teams (DMC/AA, NCB B and NCB-C) practiced with Team Frenzy (Pizzapandesal, Angryblood, Chickvoi, Stonerockbato, Pine, Fake Roxas, Kosahky, Ohnad) for more than two hours of scrimmage games before the NCB teams had some drills ranging from setting-off-picks shooting to sprints and bouncing the ball of the backboards to finetune their bodies and skills for the tournament.

From the AA/DMC (Onslaught, Sikosci & Ovaltinekid) to NCB- B -- (Poknat, Yong fu, RedHorse Guy,Porch zero, Tim Shady, Fishken & Mall Ninja) to NCB-C (Tobleron222, Akoe2,Bullswakman

Wannabet , Tjert, Ting lacson & Wolf), the guys got drained in the drills conducted just less than an hour before midnight, getting a glimpse of "boot camps" or training camps seen in commercial leagues just before the actual competition. This despite the fact that less than an hour was only used for drills and excercises.

With Swit lass (and her pamangkin, who also played) in attendance (wont forget that in mind, ma'am :cool:), Poknat led the NCB boys in playing hard nosed basketball in the first few hours before the guys eventually got tired in the end. The scores in those scrimmage games were inconsequential. Games were won and lost but what matterred was everyone got a chance to play after another workday. :cool:

On to Friday night (last night's) games, where two NCB teams played, and showed up with a crippled lineup. Much as the first NCB team fought hard and made a game out of it against the Ex-Sems, playing with only six players for the whole game was too much to sustain a run. NOnetheless, no excuses for a loss. Guys fell short of a comeback, game was lost late in the fourth quarter.

In the second game, the East Cowboys broke away from a close first half to rout the other NCB team, which showed up with exactly five players and had to borrow two players from the first NCB squad. Here's for more players showing up in the succeeding games.

Here's the scores: Courtesy of Limp & the MTC basketball thread)

Game results for Oct 28, 2005

Exsems - 78: Bluestreak 29, Eraser_butt 19, Kamandag 8, tototigasin 6, Job_blow 6, Guru 4, Orionpax 3, Bernard 3, dawnman 0.

WN B - 62: Bangzie 26, ^Tim^ 16, Fishken 10, Porch_zero 7, Wanna_bet 2, Yong_fu 1.

quarter scores: 17-13, 42-27, 56-49, 78-62.

Cowboys - 82: ~gwa~ 17, stiffler 14, vindiesel 14, party KC 11, Levis 7, Frits 7, Malufets 5, Greeneyes 4, Spock 3, Skaven 0, Jerzz 0.

Wed Night Club C - 59: Onslaught 24, Sikosci 13, Teio 8, Wolf 5, Ting Lacson 5, Bangzie 2*, ^Tim^ 2*, Tobleron 0.

quarter scores: 16-12, 42-29, 62-43, 82-59

* - replacement players

Edited by ^Tim^
you are not the only one disappointed. i will pm you my number. in the mean time please do consider that last nights happenings were not the what i would have wanted to happen. i will pm you my cell number so we can talk.

i would like to extend my sincerest apologies to the league and its commissioner. rest assured we will be implementing major changes in the way we handle our players.

on a more personal note - reminder lang, we are friends - you, me, swit and the others here. minsan lang medyo nadadala ka ng init ng ulo mo. hinay hinay lang ng konti pag pwede. thanks.

pasensya na rin sa inyong lahat. i guess running the league and trying to fulfill other commitments sa trabaho have really clouded my mind recently...

anyway.

let's get back to playing basketball.

poknat:

I have given my decision pertaining to the members who played friday night and the lineup of WN b and c. Details are posted in the MTCBL thread.

again, let's go back to enjoying basketball...

=limp=

Nice game last night NCB team B! You're one hell of a fine tuned team on that game. With only six players you scared the s**t out of us coz with nine players on our team, you manage to come close to as much as 6 points if i recalled it right. :rolleyes:

Although we are superior in number and height last night we came in short coz we only had one tune up game with the cowboys and no practice at all. Some of our players just met last night. It was very evident with our very high turn over and passing errors not mentioning our gas nearly emptied (hingal kabayo) on the final quarter. :blush:

Good luck to all of us and i'm praying that none of us would get seriously injured in this tournament. :thumbsupsmiley:

Let us enjoy the games