• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey peeps, gusto ko lang inform you and especially ppl form BIR QC area na ang BURGER MACHINE ay HINDI NAGBIIGAY NG RECIBO pagkatapos mong kumain. Pag hihingi ka ng receipts sasabihin nila naubos na. Dati kumakain ako don pero ngayon hindi ko na patronize ang BURGER MACHINE kc nga malamang TAX EVADER ito...

PAGING BIR PEEPS FROM QC, PLS INVESTIGATE BURGER MACHINE ( near SM Fairviev, Delacosa branch ) :evil:

<_< Question ko lang about Meal allowances. Nagtataka lang ako kasi sa dati kong company, taxable cya dahil nga I computed yung nasa payslip ko. But then, they are also requiring us to submit a quarterly report which they submit to BIR. Hmmm...Di kaya nla submit ito as company expense as part of corporate expense? Is this legal? Or are we cheated? Kasi with my company before them and the company I work for now, Meal/Transpo allowance are NON-TAXABLE. I find it fishy na why do they have to make us submit a MATA report (which they submit to BIR) when they deducted the tax already..

It is legal to deduct salaries and wages as part of corporate expenses. What is important for the company is that the expense is substantiated by documents - probably this is the reason why they require you to submit a quarterly report.

FYI: 13th month pay and other benefits (e.g. x'mas bonus, meal allowance, etc.) are excluded from gross income before computing your taxes (meaning, hindi sila taxed). Pero, may maximum limit ito, hanggang 30,000 lang. So, if your total beneifts exceed 30,000, the excess will be considered as part of your salary when computing your yearly income.

Regardless of whether your benefits are taxable or not - pwedeng i-deduct 'yan as part of company expenses.

question ko lang...we are engage in a manangement service agreement sa isang convenience store, so monthly management fee namin binabawasan nila ng 15% EWT pero wala silang binibigay na Certficate o resibo from BIR na binabayad nga nila ung tax namin, we are engage in this company for 8 months pero until now walang proof ng EWT namin...despite of repeated requests and complains di nila kme ma-provide ng ewt payment form...ano kaya ang magandang gawin?

tnx :)

question ko lang...we are engage in a manangement service agreement sa isang convenience store, so monthly management fee namin binabawasan nila ng 15% EWT  pero wala silang binibigay na Certficate o resibo from BIR na binabayad nga nila ung tax namin, we are engage in this company for 8 months pero until now walang proof ng EWT namin...despite of repeated requests and complains di nila kme ma-provide ng ewt payment form...ano kaya ang magandang gawin?

tnx  :)

Under the BIR regulations, the person withholding taxes (payor) is required to furnish the receipient of the payment (payee) with the withholding tax statement (BIR Form 2307). In fact, upon request of the payee, the payor must give the withholding tax statement simultaneously with payment.

(BIR Revenue Regulations 2-98 as amended, Section 2.58 (B))

The withholding tax statements are monthly statements, btw.

If the payor refuses to furnish you with the statements, he can be subjected to mandatory audit by the BIR for all his income tax liabilities. To do this, you can report the payor to the BIR through a verified complaint (i.e. sworn/notarized complaint).

So, you can threaten to report him to the BIR, and say that the penalty is the mandatory audit of his (payor's) books.

Of course - this might ruin your relationship with the owners of the convenience store.

In the meantime, you should require the payor to furnish you with the withholding tax statement when they pay you.

Under the BIR regulations, the person withholding taxes (payor) is required to furnish the receipient of the payment (payee) with the withholding tax statement (BIR Form 2307).  In fact, upon request of the payee, the payor must give the withholding tax statement simultaneously with payment.

(BIR Revenue Regulations 2-98 as amended, Section 2.58 (B))

The withholding tax statements are monthly statements, btw.

If the payor refuses to furnish you with the statements, he can be subjected to mandatory audit by the BIR for all his income tax liabilities.  To do this, you can report the payor to the BIR through a verified complaint (i.e. sworn/notarized complaint). 

So, you can threaten to report him to the BIR, and say that the penalty is the mandatory audit of his (payor's) books.

Of course - this might ruin your relationship with the owners of the convenience store.

In the meantime, you should require the payor to furnish you with the withholding tax statement when they pay you.

thank you very much.... :blush:

guys, i just wanted to clear out how does the tax refund goes. i work in a call center company, but was under a manpower agency before for 6-7 months. i just got absorbed last april.

the processing the tax refund took a long time. coz i believe that it should only take like 2 months after you leave a company (correct me if im wrong). i got mine,, august na. kung hindi ko pa kinulit, hindi pa nila ipa-process.

the refund that they only gave me recently was only from january-april 2005. and,,,, what happened to the september-december 2004? wala na raw ako makukuha, at lumabas pang may utang pa akong 1k, para sa isang payday na hindi na-deduct. nagkaproblema raw yung system nila kaya hindi nabawas yung 1k na yun.

fine! sabi ko (kahit palpak ang system nila) edi i-deduct na lang nila yun sa tax refund ko ng september-december 2004. and again, sabi,,, wala na raw ako makukuha. they didnt even explain why.

i'm just confused about this. shouldnt be all my taxes be returned to me from the time they deducted it from my salary up to the time i ended my contract with them? here.., i started with them in august 2004, but the deductions only began by september. so... what was supposed to be refunded to me is from september 2004-march2005. at wala silang binigay from sept-dec 2004. e yun pa nga dapat ang una kong mareceive in the first place.

i just want to know if i am thinking the right thing, any reactions/advice? help naman po. thanks! =)

guys, i just wanted to clear out how does the tax refund goes. i work in a call center company, but was under a manpower agency before for 6-7 months. i just got absorbed last april.

the processing the tax refund took a long time. coz i believe that it should only take like 2 months after you leave a company (correct me if im wrong). i got mine,, august na. kung hindi ko pa kinulit, hindi pa nila ipa-process.

the refund that they only gave me recently was only from january-april 2005. and,,,, what happened to the september-december 2004? wala na raw ako makukuha, at lumabas pang may utang pa akong 1k, para sa isang payday na hindi na-deduct. nagkaproblema raw yung system nila kaya hindi nabawas yung 1k na yun.

fine! sabi ko (kahit palpak ang system nila) edi i-deduct na lang nila yun sa tax refund ko ng september-december 2004. and again, sabi,,, wala na raw ako makukuha. they didnt even explain why.

i'm just confused about this. shouldnt be all my taxes be returned to me from the time they deducted it from my salary up to the time i ended my contract with them? here.., i started with them in august 2004, but the deductions only began by september. so... what was supposed to be refunded to me is from september 2004-march2005. at wala silang binigay from sept-dec 2004. e yun pa nga dapat ang una kong mareceive in the first place.

i just want to know if i am thinking the right thing, any reactions/advice? help naman po. thanks! =)

try to check the BIR site, maybe there you can find your answer..

whant cc are you connnnected with?

alorica?? :headsetsmiley:

hinde naman, kasi agency kasi sya eh...

kahit malabo yung comp*tation nila sa tax, pro masaya jan dba? :cool:

yup. ok lang.. haha! we got absorbed by the company after 6 mos. ayus naman yung sa account. asar lang talaga yung sa agency na pinapaikot ikot kami... i did try to speak with the same accountant the other day... hindi naman kasi ma-explain kung san napunta yung iba. gusto ko lang rin kasi malaman... there might be some other things that i dont understand correctly.... but we do, together with my colleagues deserve an explanation, ayt?!