All about Sony Ericsson Phones

Guys, i need your inputs....

I actually received an email from Sony Ericsson philippines that they have already released the G900 in the market. But I cant find one... So, I would like to know if there someone else could know or have an idea where can I purchase the G900 unit.

Thanks in advance guys....

Guys, i need your inputs....

I actually received an email from Sony Ericsson philippines that they have already released the G900 in the market. But I cant find one... So, I would like to know if there someone else could know or have an idea where can I purchase the G900 unit.

Thanks in advance guys....

Sony Ericsson at Robinsons Galleria sells one.. Also si FrozenLogic sa Buy/Sell sells them via delivery.

I use a SE K800i and I sooo love my phone. Believe it or not, Ive dropped it for more than 10times i think (yeah i know, im a klutz :P ) and it still freaking works!

For a cellphone, its picture quality is awesome. :) If your too lazy to lug a digicam around, you can make do with K800's camera.

The phone's 3g capability also made it very endearing to me. I just use it as a modem to connect thru my laptop for my friendster-slash-manilatonight moments. LOL.

SE should pay me for this! :P

guys, question lng.. pano b mgka2sya ung mga games ng gameloft s sony ericsson n phone? w300i gmit q and lhat ng gameloft n games n ndownload q eh halfsize lng? nde mkita ung screen nung buong game? anyone knows the remedy for this? tnx in advance...///

im using a w850 phone but i think there ain't that much of a difference... go to games on your phone. highlight the game you wanna adjust. then choose "more" option if there is one. that will give you some options and one of them is screen size. if there ain't no option like that, then all i can say is that the game you downloaded has a resolution that is not compatible with your phone's screen resolution.

Edited by stankyou
I use a SE K800i and I sooo love my phone. Believe it or not, Ive dropped it for more than 10times i think (yeah i know, im a klutz :P ) and it still freaking works!

For a cellphone, its picture quality is awesome. :) If your too lazy to lug a digicam around, you can make do with K800's camera.

The phone's 3g capability also made it very endearing to me. I just use it as a modem to connect thru my laptop for my friendster-slash-manilatonight moments. LOL.

SE should pay me for this! :P

lol.. want to mod your phone to K810i minus the keypad? :D