What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

• 1 month later...

Bro, i was using Petron fuels at first and stayed loyal kso nakapansin ako ng pagbabago sa makina khit na naka-idle plang. more vibrations and naging maiksi ang agwat ng maintanance ko lalo na pagdating sa mga injections pumps nila. so i change to shell and bumalik sa dati ang performance ng engine ko.

why dont u try Shell hi-performance fuels lalo na pagdating sa high octane variants nila eh smooth running ang engine khit na morning start pa lang. diesel or gas eh ok sya at walang akong nagiging problema pagdating sa maintanance. clean smoke pa siya.

try mo B)

Comparing apples to apples meaning fuel with the same octane rating is there any difference between the fuel sold by the BIG 3 moreso the independent oil players?

I once head that its the additives they put in ... is this true? If so then, which would be better?

Comparing apples to apples meaning fuel with the same octane rating is there any difference between the fuel sold by the BIG 3 moreso the independent oil players?

I once head that its the additives they put in ... is this true? If so then, which would be better?

actually ive heard this too but i cant confirm it - ive tried switching stations (big 3) and I havent really noticed anything different

that's right. using shell super unleaded, super unleaded e10 and super premium with new fuel economy formula can help make a difference to your car and your drive. the new Shell Fuel Economy formula is the most advanced formula ever and contains a triple action cleaning agent that help prevent the build up of of mileage robbing deposits in the engine. the new fuel economy formula contains components similar to the original Synthetic Viscous Friction Improver that help moderate friction for engine efficiency.

• 2 weeks later...