The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

Xtrail 2.0L FWD did almost 190kph with drafting from a friend sa skyway.. without drafting, it hardly passes 160kph..

FX did 145kph with 7 more passengers plus subwoofers sa skyway.. and did 150kph descending along ortigas extension, was just lucky na nagkataon lang na ako lang talaga nag-iisang sasakyan sa daanan that night..

Corolla Dx 2dr liftback did 8000rpm or a bit more in 5th gear skyway again.. not sure about sa speed though since my speedometer is only up to 180kph and it passed the 180kph mark.. probably 210-220kph..

corolla '96 1.6L did around 190kph at skyway..

sentra '96 1.3L ahmm I think hit 140kph at mindanao ave..

The fastest that I did was maybe 2 years ago when we went to Ilocos Norte. I reached 160kph when I was already at Ilocos Sur. The road is so straight and long that I could have drove for up to 180kph if I was alone in the car. Kaya lang I was with my Mom and sister at that time.. By the way my car is a Honda Civic 2000 Vti.

before i drove my diesel pickup to 160kph and it didn't scare me at all parang confident pa rin ako to go faster but the car can't do it na...

then i drove my modified pickup (old engine 4cyl) (new engine 6cyl twinturbo) i didn't know the exact speed but man it scared the s@%t out of me...