The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

• 2 weeks later...

don't know how fast is how fast in pinas. some of these cars involved cannot physically achieve such speeds. I have driven in the fastest motorways, highways and freeways in the world. I can tell you it is not easy to achieve these road speeds people here are mentioning. Handling your souped-up or ordinary cars not built for racing is totally, totally different. For example, in germany where the autobahn is one of the fastest freeways in world, I achieved a speed of 109 clicks (MPH), on the slow lane, a porsche passed me easy at 140 clicks on the faster lane. AT THAT SPEED i COULD ONLY MAINTAIN FOR A FEW SECONDS, because any slight miscalculation or even a slight movement of the steering wheel or a bump or a pothole on the road can send me spinning and cartwheeling. This was just your ordinary toyota corolla. nothing fancy. In the americas, i only achieved a road maximum without cops on my butt as 102 clicks but I have maintained 90 clicks for several minutes no problem. In pinas, the most i could do on the conditions of the road, traffic, potholes and all, only 70 clicks!!!! :D

Only because of an emergency, I did 185 kph at the Skyway. Driving at high speeds in the roads in Manila is not only dangerous but life threatening. However, when I lived in Europe, I was able to achieve a top speed of 220 kph on the German autobahn. Mind you, at that speed there was even a car behind me that flashed his headlights signaling me to take the slow lane. What car was it .... a Porsche 911, nonchalantly passed me as if to say this is Germany, get your French car out of the way.

These days normal na ang 100 sa C5 at SLEX, mabagal pa un para sa mga ibang drivers na nagmamadali at di nanghihinayang sa gas. One thing na di lang nila iniisip na most of our roads arent built for high speed driving. Fastes drive was sa California 101 Highway 220mph for about 10 seconds lang at baka mahuli for speeding, hehehe

• 3 weeks later...