The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

kayang kaya pa nga kaso natatakot na ako at ubos na ung gauge hehe

napansin ko lang na ang dami haters dito na akala mo may alam pag dating sa oto pero hanggang sa pag mamaneho lang paps... sasabat ng hindi daw kaya yun ng ganun oto... pero sino ba may sabi na stock ang pinapatakbo... im sure uve been around the roads and see who's loaded and who's not dba? :thumbsupsmiley:

napansin ko lang na ang dami haters dito na akala mo may alam pag dating sa oto pero hanggang sa pag mamaneho lang paps... sasabat ng hindi daw kaya yun ng ganun oto... pero sino ba may sabi na stock ang pinapatakbo... im sure uve been around the roads and see who's loaded and who's not dba? :thumbsupsmiley:

i dont think they're called haters dude. they're more like "poser finders." :thumbsupsmiley:

Me, i noticed that sometimes posers start believing their own lies. :goatee: That must suck big time...

i dont think they're called haters dude. they're more like "poser finders." :thumbsupsmiley:

Me, i noticed that sometimes posers start believing their own lies. :goatee: That must suck big time...

i couldn't agree more...i mean, geez...we get it...sige na...kayo na ang experts sa mga kotse and driving...don't let it get to your head... :sick:

75 mph or around 120 kph sa freeway...bagal pa compared sa mga post nyo...i was driving a 2004 civic coupe LX with a 1.3L stock engine...birit ko pa sana hanggang 100 mph kaso mo may police sa likod and parang di na kakayanin ng makina ko...medyo di pa ko nagpapalit ng filter e...hahahaha! :D

pero yeah...i value my life too...and i like to live till im 80 pa naman...hahahaha! :D

Oh great, another poser... :thumbsdownsmiley: 100mph with the police behind you??? They would have pulled you over at 75mph (assuming you were on the freeway, as you said).

why would you make up a story like that? you're in a forum, nobody knows who you are. why make up s@%t to appear cool? keep it real, homie :hypocritesmiley:

DUH... :goatee:

hahaha... honestly i really don't know what to tell you next? are you in the philippines sir? then why dont you call me out and let's meet... stating facts that appear as lies to some remains that way until proven other wise, i must agree with u on that... why not meet me up and bring ur bimmer?

i couldn't agree more...i mean, geez...we get it...sige na...kayo na ang experts sa mga kotse and driving...don't let it get to your head... :sick:

excuse me bro... no mean to offend you or anything... i dont really consider my self an expert on cars... its in no way getting in my head... im just trying to answer malthus' post bashing...

not a poser... never had been one... nuff said...

hahaha... honestly i really don't know what to tell you next? are you in the philippines sir? then why dont you call me out and let's meet... stating facts that appear as lies to some remains that way until proven other wise, i must agree with u on that... why not meet me up and bring ur bimmer?

i dont think you're worth the trouble nor the plane fare dude. but if you could ever afford a trip outside the Phil (maybe the US) then i'd be happy to piss down your skull :goatee:

and it's "otherwise."

i dont think you're worth the trouble nor the plane fare dude. but if you could ever afford a trip outside the Phil (maybe the US) then i'd be happy to piss down your skull :goatee:

and it's "otherwise."

whatever malthus... aint wastin my time with u...

Edited by chinggero