The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

210 kph - riyadh dirab highway - 5:30 to 6:00 am - we were very late for an important team event golf tourney :thumbsupsmiley:

using a rented 2007 Toyota camry 3.0 AT

sarap ng feeling :evil: - feels like the car just barely touches the road - every 5 seconds you can feel some thumps but thats all.

Ano gusto ko gawin? :boo: gusto ko labas ang mukha ko sa bintana :lol: yun ang ultimate experience for sure.

210 kph - riyadh dirab highway - 5:30 to 6:00 am - we were very late for an important team event golf tourney :thumbsupsmiley:

using a rented 2007 Toyota camry 3.0 AT

sarap ng feeling :evil: - feels like the car just barely touches the road - every 5 seconds you can feel some thumps but thats all.

Ano gusto ko gawin? :boo: gusto ko labas ang mukha ko sa bintana :lol: yun ang ultimate experience for sure.

Hehe. Buti bro di ka sinabayan ng Lamborghini o Ferrari.

225 kph with my Ducati 750

265 kph with a rented Porsche 911 GT3

all on our beautiful Autobahn (highway) in Germany

whitetiger

good thing germany has autobahn...the most beautiful, high tech and durable highway in the world..wheew!!! how i wish i could drive on this highway one of these days..

good thing germany has autobahn...the most beautiful, high tech and durable highway in the world..wheew!!! how i wish i could drive on this highway one of these days..

Nver been to Germany but is Autobahn same as the isolated interstate higways in Death valley Calif.