The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

Fastest speed? I bounce my MBenz C36 AMG off its 255 kph speed limiter many times along NLEX at night, and also by day before the enforcers wised up and started using radar guns to catch speeders. This car has a sweet spot from 3600 RPM up and accelerates like crazy from 160-250 kph. :evil:

In my Accord V6 only up to 230kph or so then the speed limiter steps in and cuts off the juice. Fierce acceleration from 0-150 in 3rd gear but once it shifts to 4th and 5th its 'leisurely' but will hit the limiter just the same.

The Jazz hits 160 kph but it takes sooo long a needs a favorable tail wind hehe

210kph with a 1996 stock mitsubishi galant vr6 at nlex. would've gone faster if it were'nt for those guys at nlex flagging me down.

210kph with a 1996 stock mitsubishi galant vr6 at nlex. would've gone faster if it were'nt for those guys at nlex flagging me down.

180kph overtaking in a road somewhere in Bataan, almost had a head-on collision with another on-coming car coz he's also going as fast as me... whew! scary as hell.. my friend and i stopped at the shoulder and stared at each other swearing and gathering ourselves back to sanity hahaha.. Keep it safe guys and buckle up :D

not me on the wheel since i just got my license back in the phil.

180 kph on sheik zayed road here in dubai, corolla yata yung nasakyan namin na carlift.

didn't realize we were going that fast til i looked at the speedometer cause the other cars on the road were probably doing 150. napakapit ako bigla eh. :boo: