The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

is this thread for local highways only, anyway here goes - --

210 kph, autobahn in germany, 180-190 in Spain, from Barcelona to Valls,

Take note we were only driving in german made folksvagen golf's. It never shimied or rattled. Great german made cars.

By the way at 210kph, me and my filipino companion were already ecstatic at 210 in the autobahn, until I saw in the rear view mirror a small dot fast becoming a big dot and soon enough overtaking us it was a mercedes, then a BMW haha, and we were driving at 220 KPH. they must have been driving over 220kph. (maybe ?)

soon after we passed a car wreck totally smashed, on the road side. well drive fast, wreck fast. If you have the opportunity, try to drive in germany's autobhan, pure excitement hehe.

me too i usually go to germany just to enjoy the unlimited speed in their auotobahn gone 220 on my 320d bimmer :D

315k/h at NLEX

911GT3

wow galing mo naman magpasakay even if you have the 911 you canT go 315 km lalo na sa pinas dito nga sa germany na walang speed limit and the highways is Oinsidered the best walang nakakagawa nyan ikaw pa kaya satin hehehe galing mo schumi este Mr. YABANG!! :P

Edited by luckystrike

170kph c5 with my moms brand new Galant, going to upcat exams many years ago! good thing i wasn't late... took the morning exam! I was still practicing defensive driving while driving that fast... good thing i was able to take the test in one piece... bad thing is I bumped a car going home, when i was driving normally! :cry:

Sir, sigurado ka ba jan sa sinasabi mo? :) Meet tayo sa libis (Jollibee) near Greenmeadows. Jollibee to before umakyat ng flyover aabot ako ng over 170kph. :P

Pwede mo din youtube ang SX8 (Honda City body code ko) makikita mo mga over 160kph dun. :P

You can also visit www.hondaclub.com.ph/boards at check mo yun SX8 group dun.

one more thing, you better check your grammar first before you post anything in the net... check your first line. otherwise you can simply say it in filipino para hindi masakit sa tenga. :hypocritesmiley:

Francis

PM ka lang para ma test kung hihingalin ang City ko.

Peace! :thumbsupsmiley:

Baka akala nya stock ang City mo, hehe! Uy, HCP member ka din pala. Haven't been to HCP in a logn while.

Nope bought it from a family friend last year 850k lang low mileage pa. You can really feel the difference in terms of driving, yung gsr ko kapag tumakbo ng 120-140 kph maalog na manubela yung bm nasa 200 kana tulin pa din

is your 316i the twin cam engine na? stock or tweaked? bilis ah! meron pa ba or sagad na 200kph? i'm thinking of getting one eh. tnx.