The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

These are the cars na nahataw ko..

And fastest records so far.. :thumbsupsmiley:

1998 Tamaraw FX (Highschool car)

slightly moded 7K.. exhaust and twin down solex carbs.. 5M/T

150kph @ 5300-5500rpm on skyway around 7pm with 7 of my friends aboard.kakatakot! but fun! :D

140kph in C5 highway around 12:30am

w/o mods, just me in the car, i ran 145-147kph along Ortigas extension at night.

130kph in Coastal Road with 6 friends. 125-127kph in EDSA.

1980 Corolla DX liftback (Project car)

factory stock car, 2T engine w/ 5M/T was able to reach 150khp along C5 highway

wasn't able to go faster because of other vehicles on the road

120kph in Macapagal highway.

2003 Xtrail 2.0L A/T FWD (Mom's car) :P

with 3 friends, the car went up smoothly to almost 200kph along Skyway, around 195-197kph

unfortunately a friend of mine wrecked his corolla, went straight to the bus around 10:30am

and got to stop to see if they're ok.

Sunday drive, ran 160kph twice at Express way, 7am and 2pm.

Mazda 3 2.0L A/T

140kph along Macapagal highway

my friend's car, the owner of the wrecked corolla..

Nice to see that this room is still very much visited.

I don't get much road time these days but I did get to ratchet it up a bit on the STAR tollway. My trusty 2004 Lynx GSi managed a decent 175kph over some stretches and it felt like it was good to go some more. The engine was purring smoothly, helped by the CME-based octane booster I use with unleaded gas. However, safety considerations made me pull back due to a number of zoomers whose feelings of machismo required that they blitz past me so they can brag about having bigger balls to go with their engines. Ah, really, these kiddos. :rolleyes:

Back when I was young and foolish ;)

1993 Toyota Corona - 195kph, Skyway (northbound). This was around 6 years ago (when I was in college); my car began shuddering at 150kph, then smoothed out a bit at 170kph, and started shuddering AND rattling at 195kph. I decided to back off by then ;)

1996 Honda Accord - 180kph, C5. This was a few months siguro after the attempt above. Kahit kung pareho silang 2.0L, hirap na hirap na yung Accord ko lumampas ng 170.

110+ mph (177+kph) on my BMW 325Ci.....afterwards I got stopped by the State Trooper for speeding....buti na lang I got off with a fix-it-up ticket...busted kasi yung isa kong brake lights...ligtas...parang bale wala yung speed sa kotse....kaso mahirap nang magka-ticket....

but on a normal day with light traffic regular na yung 130 kph (80+ mph) sa highway.

Edited by kmc143