• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slimmers World

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
OMG... i guess this is the side effect of having a lifetime membership... ako din, lifetime member but i rarely use it.... nung kinuha ko pa nga ID ko eh sa misis ko pa pinakuha kasi baka makita nila ako and pag exercisin nila... hehehehe

Well... being a lifetime member has it's pros and cons... on one hand... you don't have to pay for anything else ever again... the downside of it is you tend to get a bit lazy. But anyhow... I guess at the end of the day... it boils down to self-discipline... do you see going to gym as personal health benefits or as a venue to ogle at gals? Personally, I do both! :-P

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kamusta na ang SM north branch? may mag nagpupunta pa dito?

SM North EDSA branch is always crowded even on supposedly dead hours. Sometimes, a non-attentive patron would accidentally bump into you while your doing your super sets. I got an injury because of this :thumbsdownsmiley: I don't know why but even with the new Fitness First nearby on the Block, SWI North EDSA continues to draw some clients. I looked inside Fitness First and it was also full.

The top three overcrowded SWI centres are:

1. Salcedo branch Zeta II building

2. SM Megamall

3. SM North EDSA

Best SWI branches to work out your body:

1. 29th floor of Trafalgar Building at Dela Costa Makati

2. 6th floor Pan Pacific Hotel

3. Basement of Ayala Mall, Cebu City

Best SWI branches to "admire" ladies:

1. Greenhills branch

2. SM North EDSA

3. Pasay Road, Main branch

• 3 weeks later...
Very crowded din ba sa SWI Cebu? I'm planning to visit this branch one of these days eh...

I have not been to Cebu in the last 20 months. Things may have changed. Baka "crowded" na din at this time. when I worked out there, it was on a weekday early morning so not much people fighting over the machines. Mostly Chinese patrons ang nakita ko there.

anyone who's working out at sllimmers pan pacific?

any feedbacks?

One of my favorites kahit na siksikan at unahan sa bench press. Favorite ko kasi it has the best locker room, shower cubicles and a great view of Manila bay while you work on the rowing machine. Parang nasa Dragonboat rowing team ka na din :upside: Drawback is the parking. Kung puno na ang shower room kapag sabay sabay natapos sa workout, I use the hotel bathroom sa 2nd floor :thumbsupsmiley: kaso nakakahalata na ang hotel management sa diskarte ko :thumbsupsmiley:

One of my favorites kahit na siksikan at unahan sa bench press. Favorite ko kasi it has the best locker room, shower cubicles and a great view of Manila bay while you work on the rowing machine. Parang nasa Dragonboat rowing team ka na din :upside: Drawback is the parking. Kung puno na ang shower room kapag sabay sabay natapos sa workout, I use the hotel bathroom sa 2nd floor :thumbsupsmiley: kaso nakakahalata na ang hotel management sa diskarte ko :thumbsupsmiley:

do they have olympic bars/squat bars?

i'm more into free weights.

sobrang dami ba naka enroll dito?

how much rate?