• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Digital Cameras

mga experts and experienced usesrs kindly help in giving recommendations.

i want to buy a point and shoot camera for personal use only.. family gatherings, outings, etc. i dont plan to do poster printings.

budget ko is 10k lang. sabi mas ok pag mas malaki optical zoom.

ano brand and model for 10k ang best na mabibili ko for my purpose. yung maganda ang quality ng pics kahit medyo madilim ang paligid. coz ive seen sony digital cams ng friends ko pero di maganda pics pag madilim na paligid.

tips lang mga bro.

thanks.

with your budget, you can get a sony or a canon powershot model. regarding your concern when taking night shots with dark background, the camera should be set to night mode or any settings with a slower shutter speed but beware though as this could cause camera shake and blurry pics.

mga experts and experienced usesrs kindly help in giving recommendations.

i want to buy a point and shoot camera for personal use only.. family gatherings, outings, etc. i dont plan to do poster printings.

budget ko is 10k lang. sabi mas ok pag mas malaki optical zoom.

ano brand and model for 10k ang best na mabibili ko for my purpose. yung maganda ang quality ng pics kahit medyo madilim ang paligid. coz ive seen sony digital cams ng friends ko pero di maganda pics pag madilim na paligid.

tips lang mga bro.

thanks.

honestly speaking, P&S cams don't really give good low-light photos because of the smaller sensors. you can conpensate for the subpar lowlight features by using flash, but then we all know how direct flash photos look like.

i don't have a specific brand to recommend, but you could explore the following:

1. you can't avoid using a flash for lowlight p&s shots, so get the cheapest p&s with a pop-up flash so can add a diffuser

2. if the p&s bodies with popup flashes are out of the budget, get the cheapest cams with image stabilization and flash compensation control. this way you can work with slower shutter speeds with some help from a negative compensated flash (less contrasty look)

hth :)

PhP 10,500 siya sa JTphotoworld or sa DPOnline... wala nga siyang IS kaya medyo torned pa din... 55-250 is a great partner for the 18-55 na kit lens, may IS pa... yung review nga lang niya sa the-digital-picture is kinda ok na din naman... pero nasa nagkukuha naman yun talaga... hehehe...

Warranty from the store ba yung ibig mo sabihin?

Yup, nasa photographer naman yan kung anong level sya, kaya iba-iba ang point of view ng mga reviews kasi iba ang preference ng bawat user.

Canon warranty ang mga purchase sa Hidalgo, you can go to a Canon Service Center and have the warranty extended for 2 more years. Only under warranty items can be extended, kung lipas na sa 1 year, hindi na pwede.

ano mas sulit guys for starters A590IS or the old but reliable s3is?

Depende sa preference mo.

Mas bulky ang S3 IS, but ofcourse mas maraming features compared to A590IS.

Sa budget nalang magkaka-alaman, also why not S5 IS na lang??? Depende rin kung saan ka bibili.

Yup, nasa photographer naman yan kung anong level sya, kaya iba-iba ang point of view ng mga reviews kasi iba ang preference ng bawat user.

Canon warranty ang mga purchase sa Hidalgo, you can go to a Canon Service Center and have the warranty extended for 2 more years. Only under warranty items can be extended, kung lipas na sa 1 year, hindi na pwede.

oo nga eh, 1st try ko lang using a tele zoom... kaya praktis muna sa Sigma, tsaka na yung 70-200 F4 L IS! hehehe

ah yun pala yung sinasabi mo about sa warranty... thank you!

My cybershot is quiteold But tuwing nag flahs photos ako sa dark. Parang panget tingnan.

I want kasi is ung picture ko tas dark background. Pero mor emphasis on my face.

for the type of image you wana capture use a camera with the following features:

-a metering system that can be set to center

-have an exposure compensation

What's the best digital camera that I can get with a 17k budget?

Fujifilm finepix f100fd(latest f-series). but if you can find f31fd go for it, one of the best f-series.

fujifilm is under rated digicam coz its brand is not so popular, but for pro level, this one kicks ass!

Cybershots are popular coz of its brand, sony. but mind you, i've used alot of cybershots, IQ is un-acceptable for me.

if you want kickass digicam's (poin-and-shoot), go for fujifilm, canon, & panasonic/leica.

Canon boy ako. Tried and tested. We have an old EOS 650 when it first came out. Its still alive and kicking.

Para sa P&S naman, powershots made by Canon are good too. Pero kung kukuha ka lang din ng high end na P&S, mag dslr ka na lang. Konti na lang ang price difference, malaki na ang increase sa image quality. Ang con nga lang eh yung weight, size and no movie mode. But that's not the reason why you're bringing a SLR around anyway.

HI! I am looking to swap my 2 Nikon Lenses (AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IF-ED & Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED) for a Nikon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens...

the 18-55 lens was purchased with my D40 last January, and the 55-200 lens was purchased just last April.

anyone interested, please PM me...