Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

I would, only, if the partner is not treating her right. And by go for her, I mean befriend her and do something good / nice for her so that she realizes that she deserves so much more.

I think what the context of this thread points at MAY just come as a "side effect". It won't really be my first intention or motivation for "going after" that person.

The moral answer, of course, is NO. However, there really is a time it comes along and makes it so difficult to say NO... it may be due to the fact that you're enjoying the ride, fills up the blank space, you love the adventure, etc. Kaya mahirap magsalita ng tapos...sa totoo lang!

• 3 weeks later...

Na'try ko na 'to dati kaya di na siguro uulitin pa. Mahirap makasakit, masaktan at umasa sa ganong sitwasyon. Walang happy ending sa ganon kaya mamimili't mamimili tlaga sya for the better at kawawa lang yung maiiwan.

tama ka, mas maganda pa din yung walang sabit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

experiencing this right now, but what's worse is that i hang out at this billiard hall but the girl who has her bf with him always stare at me and gives me that smile, she's really beautiful and attractive. it's just that i don't want to ruin someone else's relationship and in turn it would happen to me as well... but i still wanna know her name though... B)