How Many Kids Would You Like To Have?

How many kids would you like to have?  

570 members have voted

1. 1. How many kids would you like to have?

• 5 or more
    • none

Here's a point to ponder:

If you married the love of your life, then found out after the wedding that she doesn't want to have kids, what would you do? Let's say her decision is a personal choice and not related to any medical (being barren) or psychological (depression) condition.

What would you do?

^^

that's the reason why issues like that should be raised before tying the knot. it's kinda funny marrying someone whom you really don't know at all. if you haven't even discussed about the number of kids, how much more discussing other sensitive areas in your future married life that can break your bond, right? besides, they have this family planning counselling that is a requirement before getting married. planning on how many kids you wanna have is included in that program. correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, that can also be a basis for annulment.

but to indulge you in that question, I would personally take it seriously unless it is a mutual decision. Then again, it can be a phase that the other is just going through. pretty soon, the other would begin to reach that generativity stage and would want to rear children. raising a family naman din involves the right timing e.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...