How Many Kids Would You Like To Have?

How many kids would you like to have?  

571 members have voted

1. 1. How many kids would you like to have?

• 5 or more
    • none

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2 would be nice, but huwag naman sunod-sunod. A 4-8 years age gap would be ideal. Family planning is everything. Considering the high cost of education, sending 2 kids simultaenously to college ain't gonna be a walk in the park. Siyempre, you want them to have the best education possible. By the time incoming college freshman ang eldest, incoming first year HS pa lang yung bunso. By the time incoming college freshman si bunso, grad na ang eldest. And of course, pag smaller yung family, mas decent yung living conditions.

Having some foresight makes a lot of sense. What if your kid would say, "Pop, I wanna be an airline pilot..."

I don't have to go saying, "Sorry son, we can't afford the tuition fee... P7,500 per hour - Cessna 172 x 80hrs, + Multi-Engine Rating, Instrument Rating etc. blah... blah... = P2.3 Million... Mag Agriculture ka na lang anak, akyat ka sa buko."

The bottomline is this: you wanna give them a bright future and in my humble opinion, this requires a solid foundation - the best education.