dapat magkaroon ng juvenile facility dito sa aten.

The usual system of turning over juveniles accused of heinous crimes to the Department of Social Welfare and Development needs to stop. Juveniles who k*ll in cold blood need to be tried as adults as they are over in the United States. Right now, the government is treating these juveniles with kid gloves. It's about time the gloves come off.

a. maximum of 2 vehicles (four wheeled) per person/voter;

b. prohibiting a person to purchase, acquire, own, and possess a four wheeled vehicle if the person has no designated parking/garage in his/her property;

b. make parking/garage for four wheeled vehicle a MANDATORY requirement for housing/ real estate developers;

c. turn in all vehicles that aged 15 years above from the manufacturing date to the government for disposal. the government, in other hand will give the owner 40 percent of the current price value of the vehicle for support if ever the owner wanted to purchase a new vehicle;

d. restoration of death penalty;

1. all convicts who have been sentenced reclusion perpetua from the date that death penalty was removed up to the date were death penalty is restored will be automatically endorsed for execution as soon as possible. (retroactive)

2. the minimum sentence (complex or principal) for the crime of murder, serious illegal detention, rape, drugs, human trafficking, money laundering, illegal possession of firearms, ammunition, improvised and alike, and treason will be reclusion perpetua, otherwise the maximum sentence would be death;

e. eradicate congress, sk, and municipal/city/town councilor;

f. full implementation of National ID system;

g. person who does not file his/her income tax return will be disqualified (waive his/her) to vote for local and national election.

h. establishing a new national prison outside manila.

just a few :P

another thing....

amend the juvenile justice and welfare act of 2006 making the minimum age of criminal responsibility of a CIC (children in conflict with law)from 15 down to 12 years old for crimes punishable by reclusion perpetua and 9 years old for the crimes punishable by reclusion temporal and below.

• 2 weeks later...

Propose an amendment to the Constitution kaya? Remove COA. Bilhan lang pala nang kotse from DAP, allowed na ang DAP. Remove the Ombudsman and Sandiganbayan. Sa mga kalaban lang pala mainit. Comelec din kaya? simpleng due dilligence lang nang residency ni Poe, mukang hindi pa nagawa otherwise, this issue would have been settled a long time ago. These are supposed to be Constitutional bodies so that they would be independent. But through all these years, have we really seen this?

restoration of Death Penalty

i agree with this law, but focus more on the drug trafficking and rape.

I also agree with this law. But I think before the death penalty is restored, there is a need to improve forensics science in the country. Nobody should ever be put to death on the mere word of a witness. The death sentence should only be used if science shows that a person is actually guilty of the heinous crime without a shadow of a doubt. Testimonial evidence should only be used to corroborate the forensics evidence.

Example: DNA of the accused is found in the weapon and in the place where the victim was discovered dead. Accused cannot explain how his DNA was found on the weapon, on the dead person, and the place where the victim was discovered dead.

There is a need to preserve the integrity of the DNA and other forensics evidence to prevent contamination and cross contamination. There is a need to preserve the DNA so it does not degrade. There is need to train doctors and scientists on the latest developments on DNA technology which includes the use of mitochondrial DNA as well as touch DNA.

There is need to procure the necessary equipment, computers, data bases such as CODIS and AFIS and establish crime laboratories with the latest forensics technology which can do tool mark analysis, fiber and other trace evidence analysis, analyze the presence of human blood through luminol and other chemicals which can detect microscopic blood particles. There is a need to improve toxicology protocols, introduce entomology to assist scientists determine time of death of the victim, and so on.

We must modernize crime fighting. Otherwise, we risk putting to death innocent people.

Edited by sonnyt111

Sana payagan naman gumamit ng lethal force na ang mga pulis pag nagpapaalis ng mga squatter. Kung legal naman at nasa proseso, tapos nanglalaban mga residente, payagan na sila dapat mamaril. Unang una, kung me mga baril din naman ang mga residente, papuputukan din naman sila sigurado. At nakakamatay din kaya mabato ng bote, pilbaks o bato sa ulo mo. Tsaka wala rin bang human rights ang mga pulis natin? SIla nga hirap na hirap makakuha ng housing loan. Tapos yung isang loko sa squatter na kilalang snatcher na mababaril magrereklamo ng human rights?

Propose an amendment to the Constitution kaya? Remove COA. Bilhan lang pala nang kotse from DAP, allowed na ang DAP. Remove the Ombudsman and Sandiganbayan. Sa mga kalaban lang pala mainit. Comelec din kaya? simpleng due dilligence lang nang residency ni Poe, mukang hindi pa nagawa otherwise, this issue would have been settled a long time ago. These are supposed to be Constitutional bodies so that they would be independent. But through all these years, have we really seen this?

Ako din, not really a law dahil it requires constitutional reform, more on policy - remove the 60/40 limits sa constitution with regards to foreign corporate ownership! Napakababa ng FDI natin relative to our ASEAN neighbors (who are more open to foreign investments) and consequently, napakakonti ng job opportunities dito. Hindi pa ba tayo nagtataka na yung best and brightest natin nagpupunta sa Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, and ngayon Vietnam, dahil madaming well-paid jobs there? Let's be practical - mapapakain tayo ng trabaho, pero yung ideological principles/bullshit ng iilan, hindi.

Tayo lang po ang may foreign ownership limits na naka-enshrine sa constitution sa ASEAN at karatig na lugar. It's really ridiculous.

Lessen the 30-32% tax, other countries are surviving naman kahit 10-12% lang tax ng mga tax payers..

I like this!! I hope that the next president kick out Kim Henares as BIR Commissioner.

Sana payagan naman gumamit ng lethal force na ang mga pulis pag nagpapaalis ng mga squatter. Kung legal naman at nasa proseso, tapos nanglalaban mga residente, payagan na sila dapat mamaril. Unang una, kung me mga baril din naman ang mga residente, papuputukan din naman sila sigurado. At nakakamatay din kaya mabato ng bote, pilbaks o bato sa ulo mo. Tsaka wala rin bang human rights ang mga pulis natin? SIla nga hirap na hirap makakuha ng housing loan. Tapos yung isang loko sa squatter na kilalang snatcher na mababaril magrereklamo ng human rights?

I like this one too!!

Yea, let's just shoot people who break the law. Who needs courts, mediation, and prisons anyway. Murica!

Sana may law which would limit Presidential appointments. Pag walang Department, wla din dapat Secretary. Ang gastos and ang gulo. And ano ba yan? Ultimo Assistant Secretary appointed by the President. Eh how will the Dept Secretary run his shop when his direct subordinates are not under his control? Tapos pag nagkamali pang mag post after a Vietnam state visit pasensya na lang kasi bata pa. Eh kung bata pa, bakit ginawang Assistant Secretary?

Yea, let's just shoot people who break the law. Who needs courts, mediation, and prisons anyway. Murica!

Hmmmm sarcasm po ba ito?

In case.... what I am saying is, policemen in this kind of situation should be allowed to defend themselves with lethal force. I am not saying na mangsalvage sila ng mga kriminal. Walang magagawa ang helmet at wartercannon kung sinasalubong sila ng mga bato, bote, pilbaks, at sumpak. Kung me mga kriminal dyan na me baril, ginagamit din nila yan sa demolition party.

Bakit? ang mga squatter lang ba me karapatan na dapat igalang? Kung aalis sila mahusay, walang problema. Pero kung manlalaban sila at mangbabato, fire off a warning shot. Kung talagang di tumigil then payagan ang mga pulis gamitin baril nila

As a former teacher myself, sana talaga magkaroon ng legislation para mas maging maayos pagpapasweldo sa mga public school teachers from public elementary schools to top state Us all over the country. Taasan, dagdagan benepisyo kung pwede, at pabilisin sistema.

Problema kasi sa mga bagong pasok na public school teachers, ilang buwan muna yan silang wala ni isang kusing na sweldo. Nung umatend ako seminar patungkol dito, ang daming jargon na pinaliwanag kung bakit halos 6 na buwan munang di susuweldo, but it all came down to... "eh ganun talaga sistema natin eh". Nak ng tinapa naman o! Its been like that for decades, ibig sabihin talagang hindi inaayos para mapabilis. Kumusta naman yun? Sinong guro ang gaganahan magturo nyan? Me binubuhay na pamilya mga yan.

Sa state U profs naman, taasan dapat husto mga sweldo ng mga yan. Imagine mo, marami sa kanila ang me postgrad sa mga pinakamalalaking university abroad. Marami sa mga nagaaral abroad ang di na bumabalik dahil pathetic sasahurin nila. Parang halos singlaki lang ng call center agent (which di naman natin iniinsulto). With all your training from the best learning institutions abroad, papano ka gaganahan sa ganyang sweldo.

Its simple, you wanna improve quality of education, then be ready to pay quality teachers. Kaya sa private schools nagsisilipat mga yan eh

Criminalize squatting for the love of God! The Lina Law, and the decriminalization of squatting was just a stupid move. Now pyestang pyesta ang mga squatting syndicates dyan.

Kawawa talaga me ari ng lupa dito. Sya na nga nanakawan ng pagaari sya pa di kakampihan ng local government. Para mabawi, katakot takot na proseso at lagay kelangan nya ibigay. Tsaka talagang di pa yan sila papaalisin kasi botante sila eh.

Dyan sa mga area na yan, ang daming nagpapa room for rent, o bed spacer. Malamang 2k kada tao, tapos mga 4-5 tao kada kwarto. Me singil pa yan sa nakaw na tubig at kuryente, o tiba tiba talaga dyan squatting syndicates.

Isa pang nakakainis sa gobyerno natin, yung mga squatter kelangan me libreng pabahay. Magrereklamo pa yan sila sa lugar. Samantalang yung mga sundalo, pulis, at public school teachers natin hirap na hirap umutang sa PAGIBIG.

• 4 weeks later...

Criminalize squatting for the love of God! The Lina Law, and the decriminalization of squatting was just a stupid move. Now pyestang pyesta ang mga squatting syndicates dyan.

Kawawa talaga me ari ng lupa dito. Sya na nga nanakawan ng pagaari sya pa di kakampihan ng local government. Para mabawi, katakot takot na proseso at lagay kelangan nya ibigay. Tsaka talagang di pa yan sila papaalisin kasi botante sila eh.

Dyan sa mga area na yan, ang daming nagpapa room for rent, o bed spacer. Malamang 2k kada tao, tapos mga 4-5 tao kada kwarto. Me singil pa yan sa nakaw na tubig at kuryente, o tiba tiba talaga dyan squatting syndicates.

Isa pang nakakainis sa gobyerno natin, yung mga squatter kelangan me libreng pabahay. Magrereklamo pa yan sila sa lugar. Samantalang yung mga sundalo, pulis, at public school teachers natin hirap na hirap umutang sa PAGIBIG.

Yes.

Criminalizing squatting should be made a top priority.