• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

College Relationships And Crushes

Yung isa sa mga college crush ko, alumna ng org namin na nameet ko sa parang alumni homecoming event. Hehe we got drunk enough that she asked me to come home with her. Still one of my brag-worthy moments that I was able to hook with a hot lady 5 years older than me kahit college pa lang ako. After fucking for 2 hours, nagulat siya that I had so much energy HAHAHA oh to be young again

• 3 weeks later...

Minsan yung palay NA ang lumalapit pero bapaka torpedo ko.  I was so insecure of my family’s social status.  I simply couldn’t keep up.  I didn’t want to be seen as a a social climber.  Minsan my groupmate wanted to eat out and have a few margaritas after our project outside of school.  She had a car and she paid for everything.  Sabi niya no big deal daw pero mamatay ako sa kahihiyan.  Ewan  ko but I avoided her sfter that semester. Loser talaga ako.

College Crushes:

1. Innah -  1st yr. crush. 3rd yr. siya that time. Na-meet ko siya kasi may group competition for speech choir for the foundation day. At naisali kaming 2 na 1st yrs. sa group nilang 3rd yrs.

2. Den - crush ko from 4th yr. up to review school na. Cute and sweet.