• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Medical Advice

papable

mas bibilib nako ser sa mga spem mo pag nag mast****te ka sa swimming pool tapos may babae na nag swimming at naka buntis ka parin. galing na mag swimming ng mga tadpoles mo nun.

on the other note.... hindi dahil mag pill, or nag condom or kahit na magpakapon ka pa eh ibig sabihin, hindi ka na makakabuntis. walang way na hindi makabuntis.

gaya nga ng sinabi mam tanya, pag may pinasok, may uumbok.

Hi! Bakit po ba sobrang lakas ng sperm ko? I have already 8 kids from 8 different women na di ko naman asawa. All those 8 kids passed DNA testing to ascertain my fatherhood.

Two of those women I only had sex for about 3-4x tapos buntis kagad? Yun isa is a former thera na lagi namang nag pills daily. Bakit nabuntis ko pa? Lumabas sa DNA test ako talaga ang dad ng baby ni thera.

Please help me Doc! Thanks po.

• 2 weeks later...

If ayaw mo makabuntis then go for sterilisation (vasectomy). Admittedly though, there are very rare cases wherein may nabubuo pa din. Along with it's female counterpart, vasectomy remains one of the most effective way of contraception. Almost 100%.

If wala kang ginagamit na form of contraception, expect to have a good chance makabuntis and be reminded that the chance of conception becomes greater kung sakto sa fertile days ng babae at maganda ang quality at quantity ng sperms sa semilya.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Bakit po ba sobrang lakas ng sperm ko? I have already 8 kids from 8 different women na di ko naman asawa. All those 8 kids passed DNA testing to ascertain my fatherhood.

Two of those women I only had sex for about 3-4x tapos buntis kagad? Yun isa is a former thera na lagi namang nag pills daily. Bakit nabuntis ko pa? Lumabas sa DNA test ako talaga ang dad ng baby ni thera.

Please help me Doc! Thanks po.

Really sir? Assuming you are telling the truth, you went through all the trouble of having DNA tests sa mga nabubuntis mo? Which type of test did you use?

Edited by Louis Bitoy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

During checkup, required ba talaga iask ng nurse or whoever yung nasa reception yung specifics kung ano/bakit papacheckup? Hindi ba pwede kay doc na lang mismo sabihin especially pag gusto maging discreet nung patient?

Because of the current ongoing pandemic, may mga pagbabago na implemented ng mga healthcare institutions ngayon as part of our "new normal" which perhaps will persists for months or even years to come. Kasama na yung protocols for triaging (triage is not a new concept or practice, by the way-- may mga procedures at setup lang na na-introduce na hindi nakasanayan dati).

Part of the procedure is getting information from the patient's reason for the visit. Supposedly, because of rules on confidentiality, any health and/or personal info should only be collected and handled by staff/hcw who will have involvement in your medical care or consented use of your info and are bound to these confidentiality rules. The triage nurse who will ask for your info is expected to keep that info you'll share confidential and tranmitted only to those who will need them for your care (or maybe health insurance, if applicable).

If uncomfortable sayo yung current setup (and for reasons of safety from being exposed to the covid virus), I encourage you to avail of the online consultations. Madami na ngayon yan and some are being given for free habang we are in a difficult situation. (But please kung meron naman means or ways to give back don't hesitate-- some of them chose to give their services voluntarily even though they have mouths to feed.. pwede din naman paying it forward)

Hi may question ako at baka po mai doctor dto ??

GUSTO KO PO MAG PA BREAST ENHANCER PERO AYAW KO MAG PA SURGERY !

May posible po bang meron ding BREAST ENHANCER USING INJECT ? LANG

THNKS PO

Yes meron but the procedure should be done by a trained and licensed provider. I am particularly referring to a lipoinjection procedure where fat is taken from somewhere else (galing din sayo) and injected into your breast. Try looking for a cosmetic surgeon to find out more or be offered additional or alternative non-surgical/ minimally invasive procedures. Kailangan mo din kasi ma-evaluate since not all patients can be good candidates. Plus baka instead of an augemtation/enlaegement, breast lift pala mas kailangan mo. Edited by DeeZee

Because of the current ongoing pandemic, may mga pagbabago na implemented ng mga healthcare institutions ngayon as part of our "new normal" which perhaps will persists for months or even years to come. Kasama na yung protocols for triaging (triage is not a new concept or practice, by the way-- may mga procedures at setup lang na na-introduce na hindi nakasanayan dati).

Part of the procedure is getting information from the patient's reason for the visit. Supposedly, because of rules on confidentiality, any health and/or personal info should only be collected and handled by staff/hcw who will have involvement in your medical care or consented use of your info and are bound to these confidentiality rules. The triage nurse who will ask for your info is expected to keep that info you'll share confidential and tranmitted only to those who will need them for your care (or maybe health insurance, if applicable).

If uncomfortable sayo yung current setup (and for reasons of safety from being exposed to the covid virus), I encourage you to avail of the online consultations. Madami na ngayon yan and some are being given for free habang we are in a difficult situation. (But please kung meron naman means or ways to give back don't hesitate-- some of them chose to give their services voluntarily even though they have mouths to feed.. pwede din naman paying it forward)

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I'm kinda uncomfortable to share sensitive info dun sa first person na haharap sa kin sa clinic. I'm not even sure kung nurse ba talaga yun. Most of the time parang assistant/secretary sila ng doctor. Applicable din ba sa kanila yung confidentiality rule? Besides, iaask din naman ng doctor yun pagpasok sa room.

P.S. This has been the setup even before the pandemic.

Thanks for your answer. Yes, I'm kinda uncomfortable to share sensitive info dun sa first person na haharap sa kin sa clinic. I'm not even sure kung nurse ba talaga yun. Most of the time parang assistant/secretary sila ng doctor. Applicable din ba sa kanila yung confidentiality rule? Besides, iaask din naman ng doctor yun pagpasok sa room.

Yes. If they are part of the clinic set up collecting patient information they, like the doctors, should also be well oriented to the data privacy rules. Clinics, like other institutions or organizations are subject to the Data Privacy law (DPA of 2012) and rules on confidentiality of the National Privacy Commission, DOH, Philhealth etc.

For more info on your privacy rights, see this: https://www.privacy.gov.ph/know-your-rights/

We understand your hesitation in discussing your reason for consultation. Very private and at time embarassing nga naman yun.

We try to make our clinic set up as private as we can. Well oriented naman(dapat) lahat ng medical staff from the reception hanggang sa doctor.

Since andito ka naman na sa MTC, i think you can ask us for reccommendations on what kind of doctors to see and where. We'll try to make your clinic visits easier.

Edited by shinyshiny2
  • Like (+1) 1

We understand your hesitation in discussing your reason for consultation. Very private and at time embarassing nga naman yun.

We try to make our clinic set up as private as we can. Well oriented naman(dapat) lahat ng medical staff from the reception hanggang sa doctor.

Since andito ka naman na sa MTC, i think you can ask us for reccommendations on what kind of doctors to see and where. We'll try to make your clinic visits easier.

I posted this already in this thread and somebody confirmed that it's skin tag (3 pcs sa groin area). Pero nabobother talaga ako and gusto ko matanggal. Kaya madalas naiilang din ako ipahawak sa partner ko kasi baka isipin kung ano yun. Not sure if sa Derma or Uro ba ko dapat pumunta. Nagpaconsult ako sa Uro I think 2 years ago and immediately, nasabi nya agad skin tag and need minor surgery na aabot 10k. Gusto ko sana 2nd opinion (bukod sa ayoko ng injection sa etits, parang tuli ulit :D), preferably discreet, and other remedy na di kelangan ng surgery kasi I've read na pwede din lagyan ng cream or something.

I posted this already in this thread and somebody confirmed that it's skin tag (3 pcs sa groin area). Pero nabobother talaga ako and gusto ko matanggal. Kaya madalas naiilang din ako ipahawak sa partner ko kasi baka isipin kung ano yun. Not sure if sa Derma or Uro ba ko dapat pumunta. Nagpaconsult ako sa Uro I think 2 years ago and immediately, nasabi nya agad skin tag and need minor surgery na aabot 10k. Gusto ko sana 2nd opinion (bukod sa ayoko ng injection sa etits, parang tuli ulit :D), preferably discreet, and other remedy na di kelangan ng surgery kasi I've read na pwede din lagyan ng cream or something.

Sorry, didnt read that far back. Uro dapat, it may be on the skin but it is the penis. May I ask kung saan na clinic? Message na lang