• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Medical Advice

papable

eent- eyes, ears, nose, throat:rolleyes:

Pidro, Waxed Diva was already correcting you. EENT was separated into 2 different specialties back in 1990-1995 pa. there is no EENT program anymore. older doctors were made to choose which of the two would they practice in, ENT or Ophtha.

there is no EENT na ngayon.

Hi sirs, may i ask for the possible causes of sleep paralysis (when you've just woken up but you can't move your body and you feel like someone/thing is beside you)? I've had this problem before when i was still studying in law school (about 2-4 times a week) and when i quit studying it also stopped... but recently i've been experiencing the same feeling about 2-3 times a week while i have not been doing anything as stressful as law school...

I've read that this is a normal occurrence, but is it serious if this happens frequently?

Hi sirs, may i ask for the possible causes of sleep paralysis (when you've just woken up but you can't move your body and you feel like someone/thing is beside you)? I've had this problem before when i was still studying in law school (about 2-4 times a week) and when i quit studying it also stopped... but recently i've been experiencing the same feeling about 2-3 times a week while i have not been doing anything as stressful as law school...

I've read that this is a normal occurrence, but is it serious if this happens frequently?

just to be sure, dom777, you need to visit a sleep clinic/center. i believe St. Luke's has one in QC, don't know about Makati. there is also one in Makati Med and Asian Hospital......

Good day MTC docs. I always have this clicking or popping sound in my jaw. How can I cure this?

Thanks

you need to visit an ENT. it could be that your jaw joint slips from its socket when you open your mouth too wide. this is actually common, well not a rare condition at any rate- and yours truly also has this condition. again, visit an ENT to get more knowledge and tips on this....

just to be sure, dom777, you need to visit a sleep clinic/center. i believe St. Luke's has one in QC, don't know about Makati. there is also one in Makati Med and Asian Hospital......

thanks for replying sir miggyE, how much would those sleep clinics cost? i'm a little tight on cash right now... maybe i'll go if this persists after waiting a month

patulong naman

may tulo ako . lumalabas ang discharge sa bayag ko =/ ano ba to?? gonorhea? or syphillis?

natatakot po ako na syphillis to

ano ba ang pagkakaiba

ano pwede gawin?

help please

saan kaya SPECIFIC na health provider na pwede ko puntahanan at ano ang gagawin ko duon? ( ano ipapacheck up ko ) thanks..sa manila/pasig/makati area lang sana thanks :huh:

patulong naman

may tulo ako . lumalabas ang discharge sa bayag ko =/ ano ba to?? gonorhea? or syphillis?

natatakot po ako na syphillis to

ano ba ang pagkakaiba

ano pwede gawin?

help please

saan kaya SPECIFIC na health provider na pwede ko puntahanan at ano ang gagawin ko duon? ( ano ipapacheck up ko ) thanks..sa manila/pasig/makati area lang sana thanks :huh:

Discharge na yellowish from the opening na nagstain sa brief? Tulo yan bro... Pwede ka pacheck sa urologist... Or actually kahit sa general practitioner... Ang syphillis usually may sugat... Yung tulo wala... Discharge lang.

good evening po. Sana di Ot itong itatanung ko.. My dad nagka stroke. Till now naka trake. And peg. Di pa sya pwdy bed ridden sya. San kaya ako puwedeng makakuha ng whole sale ng diabitic milk nya. Insure. Para yung ma save ko. Magamit ko sa ibang mga bagay sa needs nya. Thank you.

May pinamimigay na discount coupon yung gumagawa ng ensure lately eh... Try asking your doctor. You can also try to talk to the medical representative of the company. They usually do coverage with neurologists, so you can ask you doctor if he knows one...