• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Medical Advice

papable

Hello, My brother needs a kidney donor type AB, and age range 21-26 years old, I need help if someone know something... If it turns out that I need to buy it , I will..... Thank you in advance

Check with your surgeon and your nephrologist, if you have a "relative" who can donate, it will not be a problem, if it's non related donor, you will have a hard time even when you have money.

Guest sivad9
1341263716[/url]' post='8256783']

yup, just take the pills that will hopefully correct it

Hi doc,

Naubos na Nya ung Yaz pill. Clarify ko lang, does she still need continue buying Yaz or does she need to wait until her period arrives tapos take ulit ng panibagog pack ng Yaz pills?

She has to take kasi for 6 months and I assume tuloy-tuloy dapat and need not to wait for her period to arrive. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Check with your surgeon and your nephrologist, if you have a "relative" who can donate, it will not be a problem, if it's non related donor, you will have a hard time even when you have money.

Thank you for the respond , unfortunately relatives are different blood type, I heard something that sells in tondo, is anyone know something?

Thank you for the respond , unfortunately relatives are different blood type, I heard something that sells in tondo, is anyone know something?

"relative". Balita ko sa atin, hindi na pinapayagan ang non related living donor, masyadong marami ng scrutiny, which is probably a good thing dahil ang altruistic purpose eh nagigi ng human part grocery.

Hi doc,

Naubos na Nya ung Yaz pill. Clarify ko lang, does she still need continue buying Yaz or does she need to wait until her period arrives tapos take ulit ng panibagog pack ng Yaz pills?

She has to take kasi for 6 months and I assume tuloy-tuloy dapat and need not to wait for her period to arrive. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

in my opinion, if regular na yung regla pwede nang itigil. but pls see your gynecologist kasi sila may sched ng treatment

• 3 weeks later...

if ist day ng period was july 13 and contact was july 19, puede ba ma buntis? till now la pa din ciya mens, hay hu hu

di ba dapat safe pa din un? or is possible na me naka singit sa akin? regular period niya da.

reply is very much appreciated

I'm not a dr. or OB, pero pang 6 days yan kaya I know safe and period na yan. Ngayon kung wala pa e di bumili ka ng PT Kit at ng malaman mo kesa nag iisip ka diba? Pero regular nga ba ang period nya? Gano tumatagal? Kung 4 days parang pang 6 days palang kaya i know safe yan. Pero malay mo na stambahan mo diba?