• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Medical Advice

papable

actually, both of them are telling you the truth. diet and exercise are the best ways to prevent the onset of Diabetes. however, your sleeping pattern leaves much to be desired. the body, like a machine, needs time off to replenish and recharge. that happens when we sleep. on the average, an adult individual will need at least 5-7 hours, 8 hours optimum, for the body to keep itself in condition.

in your case, a work out followed by a lack of rest and sleep would only place more stress on your body. instead of delaying or preventing the onset of diabetes, you will actually help it occur. the question now is, why do you only sleep 4 hours a day? what keeps you awake? fighting diabetes calls for a lifestyle modification, no single bullet would help, but a lot of different angles do......

actually, both of them are telling you the truth. diet and exercise are the best ways to prevent the onset of Diabetes. however, your sleeping pattern leaves much to be desired. the body, like a machine, needs time off to replenish and recharge. that happens when we sleep. on the average, an adult individual will need at least 5-7 hours, 8 hours optimum, for the body to keep itself in condition.

in your case, a work out followed by a lack of rest and sleep would only place more stress on your body. instead of delaying or preventing the onset of diabetes, you will actually help it occur. the question now is, why do you only sleep 4 hours a day? what keeps you awake? fighting diabetes calls for a lifestyle modification, no single bullet would help, but a lot of different angles do......

Thank you very much!

The reason being, we are required to be on-call 24/7. The funny thing is we are supporting a medical system in the U.S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been taking robust since last year on occassional basis...napansin ko lang na parang may read marks sa magkabilang singit ko,

di naman makati (if its fungi) and wala naman ibang feeling on my balls or sa area ng singit ko.

'gano kalaki ng yung red marks...? kapag nakatayo ako, yung part na lapat ang balls ko sa singit ko, yung yung red mark.

nagsimulang maliit pero di na naman lumaki pa sa status nya ngayon.

ano kaya ito...?

kelangan ko pa ba talaga i-consult sa doctor...?

tnx in advance.

i've been taking robust since last year on occassional basis...napansin ko lang na parang may read marks sa magkabilang singit ko,

di naman makati (if its fungi) and wala naman ibang feeling on my balls or sa area ng singit ko.

'gano kalaki ng yung red marks...? kapag nakatayo ako, yung part na lapat ang balls ko sa singit ko, yung yung red mark.

nagsimulang maliit pero di na naman lumaki pa sa status nya ngayon.

ano kaya ito...?

kelangan ko pa ba talaga i-consult sa doctor...?

tnx in advance.

yup! patingnan mo na lang sa MD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sivad9

Good evening OB-GYNE Doctors,

I would like to ask if Nordette, taken as an ECP causes disruption on a woman's menstrual cycle. Below are the details:

• Date of 1st period: April 14
  • Date of the previous 1st period: March 13
  • We had contact and condom broke last April 28
  • Took 4 tablets of Nordette (after 2 hours when condom broke) and took another 4 tablets after 13 hours
  • She experienced Nausea and she was able to resist vomiting
  • Took 1st HPT last May 15 and indicates "negative"
  • Took 2nd HPT today and it indicates "invalid"
  • Will take 3rd HPT tomorrow morning again...

Until now her period is delayed..Could she be pregnant or is it because of Nordette that made a disturbance on her cycle?

Need your opinion on this please.

Thank you in advance

Edited by sivad9

Good evening OB-GYNE Doctors,

I would like to ask if Nordette, taken as an ECP causes disruption on a woman's menstrual cycle. Below are the details:

• Date of 1st period: April 14
  • Date of the previous 1st period: March 13
  • We had contact and condom broke last April 28
  • Took 4 tablets of Nordette (after 2 hours when condom broke) and took another 4 tablets after 13 hours
  • She experienced Nausea and she was able to resist vomiting
  • Took 1st HPT last May 15 and indicates "negative"
  • Took 2nd HPT today and it indicates "invalid"
  • Will take 3rd HPT tomorrow morning again...

Until now her period is delayed..Could she be pregnant or is it because of Nordette that made a disturbance on her cycle?

Need your opinion on this please.

Thank you in advance

bili ka ng preg test kit sa mercury or any of your suking botika para malaman mo.

Guest sivad9
1337650329[/url]' post='8211725']

bili ka ng preg test kit sa mercury or any of your suking botika para malaman mo.

Good day,

She took HPT this morning and it was negative.

Thanks