Year Of The Dragon

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

they say these year is half bad, for the wood dragon, 45 in chinese is 9, so 9 is not a good year chinese count 1 year to the birthyear, so if your 18, in chinese calendar year you will be counted as 19, basta anything counted with 9 mag ingat, so ingat na lang tayo, do charitable work, do good deeds to offset the bad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

THE FIRE DRAGON 1916 AND 1976

The Fire Dragon is a powerful force to be reckoned with. This is a Dragon doubled! The Fire Dragon can move from calm and collected to combustible in a matter of seconds. In some ways the Fire Dragon is his or her own worst enemy. These Dragons cannot help feeling they are valuable and all-knowing. When they are right their vehemence and vigor is an asset to the cause, and though they value objectivity, they do not always employ the best decision-making measures, and sometimes jump to the wrong conclusion. They also suffer from recklessness and quick tempers. Yet, when they do keep their temper, emotions, and rivaling spirit under control, they emanate a commanding influence on other people.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel Lucky and Hot this year in business.

I feel I am now focused or always trying to be focused compare to previous years.

I feel i am always concerned about my health this year.

I feel, I don't wanna think of somethings or anything that don't matter or not important to me.

as always, i like staying at home. not going out.

this year when i try to change or improve myself I always start of how i think, it is more mental toughness unlike the previous years when i did change or try something in my life i did them through words and actions.

this year, i feel that or i think that i don't want to sleep and keep telling myself that death is near and it's everlasting sleep.

i feel that i am always recharged.

one or two things i want for personal improvement this year, it's about my health.

My father told me this year, I lost my sex appeal. lol.

and this year I feel that i am not sexual active.

AND this Year my favorite NBA Team The Houston Rockets pass the Second Round. it is still an improvement, right? LOL.

I am a Fire Male Dragon. I guess we are dominant mga Bro. we are mysterious. we don't need tattoos to intimidate others because we are the Dragons. Long Live and Prosper! Spock rocks! lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest biancaanne

Are you lonely?

Bored?

Have a lot of things in mind lately?

Ilabas na yan!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/kermsoriano/MTC/S4.jpg

they say these year is half bad, for the wood dragon, 45 in chinese is 9, so 9 is not a good year chinese count 1 year to the birthyear, so if your 18, in chinese calendar year you will be counted as 19, basta anything counted with 9 mag ingat, so ingat na lang tayo, do charitable work, do good deeds to offset the bad

that s d general rule but u have 2 consider the time of ur birth and there is a remedy called cleansing ceremony in a taoist temple. it is best to be aware and cautious and put ur faith in GOD.

i'm a fire dragon too. so far, this year is no luck for me in terms of health. i don't have any vices (except of course, weakness ang mga tsikas, lol) but still me and my family experience a lot of problems in terms of health. for the past years wala naman problema. etong taon lang talaga ang malala.

any other fire dragons (1976) out there who experience the same situation like mine?

Fire Dragon here!!!

FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

Dragons are usually popular people, but because of their personalities, they seem to gather as much criticism as they do esteem. Due to their tumultuous temperaments, Dragons are not the most sensitive friends to those in need of a shoulder to cry on. Those who truly know the Dragon know he is a loving soul who will become your best ally in times of need. Once the dynamic Dragon has given his friendship, he will not let his friends down and will never falter in his allegiance to his companions. To a Dragon, a friend is a friend for a lifetime. Incredibly honest, Dragons are known for sincerity and are trusting souls. Because of this honesty, Dragons don't realize others may not demonstrate or uphold the same codes of ethics. Making the discovery that they placed their trust in someone who is dishonest makes the Dragon person quite sad, yet much more perceptive for future encounters.

LIBRAN DRAGON

The Libran Dragon is a chic creature, quite cultured and cultivated. Charm is this Dragon's greatest asset and is a magnetic force that causes people to flock to him. The Libran Dragon fair person and is a champion of the people

Famous Dragon People

Ringo Starr, Edward Heath, Dr. Seuss, John Lennon, Harold Wilson, Helen Keller, Pearl S. Buck, Salvador Dali, Francois Mitterrand, Hosni Mubarek, Maya Angelou

• 5 months later...

EARTH DRAGON - 1868, 1928, 1988

This sociable, executive-type Dragon will have a compulsive drive to control his environment and the people who surround him. As a Dragon, he is bound to be autocratic and it would be folly to expect less. However, he will be fair and appreciative of other people's opinions, even if he doesn't agree with them. Earth makes him realistic, stable and, oftentimes, even a bit impersonal.

Although not as severe as the other Dragons, he will still have the basic urge to subjugate others. But he will approach problems with reason and his leadership is less dictatorial. He works incessantly to develop his talents and exploit his resources.

The Earth Dragon's self-control does not mean that he is lacking in initiative. It's just that the Earth element influences him to be unhurried and his aspirations are more liable to be solid and uncluttered.

Straight as a rod, this aristocratic Dragon is quiet, strong and brave. Given to reflection and organization, his outbursts of temper will be few, nor will he demean himself by arguing with those beneath him when he is angered. However, he will retaliate quickly once his dignity is offended.

---

proud to be an earth dragon :)

source: http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/dragon/five.asp

Edited by LuSciousNess

Fire dragon too...

CAPRICORN DRAGON

These Dragons are pragmatic, determined and modest, with a driving craving for achievement. They will work long hours to make a slow climb to the top. For them, passion and romance come second, but once committed, they are responsible partners.

• 4 months later...