Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rats do not confide in people although they are very chatty. Though they exude a very calm air they can be very nervous people inside. Rats have a tendency to collect kick-knacks and a Rat person’s house will sure to be filled with a lot of things. <i agree

Rats always save for a rainy day. Rats are not much into the “a la mode” concept. Their homes may not be luxurious but it will be filled with warmth. Rats are very domestic and take very good care of their family. < yes, yes! i agree.

Rats are not very romantic people. But when they are with a highly compatible partner they can be very intense and passionate. < i strongly agree

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rats do not confide in people although they are very chatty. Though they exude a very calm air they can be very nervous people inside. Rats have a tendency to collect kick-knacks and a Rat person's house will sure to be filled with a lot of things. <i agree

Rats always save for a rainy day. Rats are not much into the "a la mode" concept. Their homes may not be luxurious but it will be filled with warmth. Rats are very domestic and take very good care of their family. < yes, yes! i agree.

Rats are not very romantic people. But when they are with a highly compatible partner they can be very intense and passionate. < i strongly agree

creepy! we have the same interests (except for the lady stuff) great minds think alike..cheers to the rat!

Rats do not confide in people although they are very chatty. Though they exude a very calm air they can be very nervous people inside. Rats have a tendency to collect kick-knacks and a Rat person's house will sure to be filled with a lot of things. <i agree

Rats always save for a rainy day. Rats are not much into the "a la mode" concept. Their homes may not be luxurious but it will be filled with warmth. Rats are very domestic and take very good care of their family. < yes, yes! i agree.

creepy! we have the same interests (except for the lady stuff) great minds think alike..cheers to the rat!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...