What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

Here are questions which often bug me regarding a non-virgin GF:

For the one that does talk about her past lovers and/or sex experiences, how honest/sincere do you think she is?

Would you believe her when she says that you're the best lover she has had?

If this bothers you too much, you need to find a new one. In a relationship, trust plays a big part. Mahirap pag maraming doubts, hindi healthy relationship, mauwi lang sa selos at away.

And for the one that refuses to talk about her past: would you think it's because her previous lovers or that there was one previous lover that was a lot better than you?

How sure are you that she's not fantasizing about her past lover(s) while making love to you?

And for those who have a GF that's a single mom (obviously, she's not a virgin anymore), how can you say that she doesn't remember the father of her child/children most especially when you're making love?

• 1 month later...

QUESTION lang guys, what if you have found out that your GF is still Virgin at the age of 27-30?

Is a compliment for a guy or an insult for the girl?

Survey lang :D I want to hear it from the guy's point of view :D

No, it's not an insult. It's very rare to find a girl who reserves her virginity. If you are the guy, I think you have to be prepared to offer marriage for a girl like that.

QUESTION lang guys, what if you have found out that your GF is still Virgin at the age of 27-30?

definitely not an insult, depende sa tao. pwedeng marami syang ibang priorities kaya hindi nya napagtuunan ng atensyon yang aspect na yan.

pero sa generation na mas malawak na ang pananaw ng tao, hindi na din masyadong issue ang virginity. kumbaga, hindi dapat maging basis

ng pagpili ng babae kung wala syang karanasan. may mga nakilala kong mas wild pa nga sa ibang non-virgins....that do other sexual stuff except penetration

to preserve yung virginity. so balewala din yung sinasabing purity as a virtue, kasi hymen lang naman ang intact kung tutuusin.

although westerners ang tingin nila dun is insult kasi pwedeng wala namang nagtangka kaya virgin pa, sa tingin ko depende lang talaga yun sa babae. kung anong rason nya. so virgin or not, it doesnt realy matter

definitely not an insult, depende sa tao. pwedeng marami syang ibang priorities kaya hindi nya napagtuunan ng atensyon yang aspect na yan.

pero sa generation na mas malawak na ang pananaw ng tao, hindi na din masyadong issue ang virginity. kumbaga, hindi dapat maging basis

ng pagpili ng babae kung wala syang karanasan. may mga nakilala kong mas wild pa nga sa ibang non-virgins....that do other sexual stuff except penetration

to preserve yung virginity. so balewala din yung sinasabing purity as a virtue, kasi hymen lang naman ang intact kung tutuusin.

although westerners ang tingin nila dun is insult kasi pwedeng wala namang nagtangka kaya virgin pa, sa tingin ko depende lang talaga yun sa babae. kung anong rason nya. so virgin or not, it doesnt realy matter

uhmmm nice thanks, someone could relate to this :)

compliment

ic :lol:

Nothing actually, I'd be worried more if she was..... Something might be wrong with her or some such....

could you elaborate such worries pls ? :mellow:

my wife was a virgin at 33, it's kinda hard to teach an old dog!

Edited by nolz