What Is Your Dream Car?

• 3 weeks later...

after fiddling with porsche's, subaru and gtr's time for me to dream big. I am now saving, making ways to get either a Lamborghini Hurracan or a Ferrari 488gtb

Some of my colleagues that had the chance to drive a 458 told me that it makes you feel very special, while a 488 is a nice car, it just doesn't feel as analogue anymore. Might be due to the turbo's.

Despite the fast that I like the specifications of the Huracan, it seems too "mature" for a Lamborghini, I feel that Lamborghini's raison d' etre is to be an a car that is outrageous, a car that is hard to drive, a car that rewards talents and skills. From the reviews that I have read, it is far too clinical, too focused on sales that it forgot the essence of what made Lamborghini great. That and my bias against the distributor of Lamborghini in the Philippines.

As for me, my dream car is a Mazda Miata FD. It just looks...fun.

The more special dream car for me is an Alfa Romeo 4C, an exquisite piece of machine.

• 2 weeks later...