What Is Your Dream Car?

• 1 month later...

anybody there with a 3g phone tried hooking up their units as a modem or internet access point? i got an N91 and hooked it up to my notebook to connect to the internet. ASTIG! first time for me to try it. well, it is FASTER than dial-up, a bit slower than DSL but surprisingly comparable. pwede na!

well, for all i know this may just be for starters. maybe this thing is just for show since bago lang. i made a comparission with my GF's 3g access via globe, and my access via smart. smart was 60% to 70% faster. again, personal estimate ito and for all we know, maybe globe had a bad day during that time. pero so far im very very happy with this service.

try nyo. very convenient. let me know what you guys experience so we can compare notes.

thanks!

If money was not a problem... :D

or better put, if you had all the excess money to burn, what would be the 10 cars in your garage? :boo: :boo: :boo:

just post your answers here and better still, post the pictures of the cars you would want to see in your driveway every morning you woke and stepped out to enjoy your coffee and cig!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: