Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

• 5 weeks later...

Was a Smart user for a few months when I started using a cellphone. Switched to Globe after 2-3 months.

Kasi naman, ampangit nung sim ng Smart na nagagamit ko. Pagbukas ko ng cellphone, almost 5 minutes bago ko ma-access ang contacts at messages ko. Tried the Smart sim on a different phone, same problem. So, I bought a new Smart sim pero ganun pa din kaya nag-switch na ako to Globe. Hanggang ngayon, wala pa rin akong reklamo. Autoload ko nga umaabot hanggang 2 weeks, di pa na-e-expire kahit 20 pesos lang pinapaload ko eh. hehehe... :lol:

First sim I've used was Globe.. used it for 3 yrs

then I switched to Sun >>> laging busy pag may tatawagan ako, I have to redial ng mga 20-30 times pag peak hours

then switched back to Globe, tried a sim switch for Smart

then got a globe sim again (I'm using a new one with no extra services whatsoever!)

and now I got a Smart company phone

> bad experience with Sun - napuputol minsan yung messages pag more than 1 na equivalent ng message

> bad experience with Globe - I subscribed to some of the extra services that charged 15/week, so I texted the service off. never got a confirmation, so I called cust serv. said they turned the extra thingys off. but I got charged P15 again the next week. so I called cust serv again (was thinking that they might have been a glitch in their system, so ok, take the P15 again, just make sure you take turn off this service this time) and said she turned it off. but, I got charged P15 again nung sumunod na week.

> bad thing about smart: hindi P1 yung text sa plan ko, P1.10 to be exact. I find that wacko. they say na P500 yung free text sa smart plan ko, so hindi pala equivalent yun to 500 text messages..

oh well, I'm just ranting..

sowee! :upside:

ASK lang po, halimbawa naka roam ung friend ko sa singapore tpos andto naman ako sa pinas, then halimbawa nag text me sa kanya, how much would i be charged? and also machacharge din ba ung friend ko na nasa singapore? tnx

Kung itext mo yung naka-roaming mong friend sa Singapore P1.00, pag na-receive ng friend mo yung text mo P15.00 agad (parang sya na ang nagbayad ng international sending mo) at kung mag reply sya sa iyo P15.00 ang bawas sa friend mo at sa iyo wala.

> bad thing about smart: hindi P1 yung text sa plan ko, P1.10 to be exact. I find that wacko. they say na P500 yung free text sa smart plan ko, so hindi pala equivalent yun to 500 text messages..

:upside:

Not sure about the P1.10

But you only get to be debit on you text message, after you consume all (500) your free text messages.

Kung itext mo yung naka-roaming mong friend sa Singapore P1.00, pag na-receive ng friend mo yung text mo P15.00 agad (parang sya na ang nagbayad ng international sending mo) at kung mag reply sya sa iyo P15.00 ang bawas sa friend mo at sa iyo wala.

are you sure with this one bro? because some are saying that my friend will not be charged if i text her. only I will be charged by 1peso. she will just be charged of incoming calls/outgoing calls/outgoing texts.

• 3 weeks later...
are you sure with this one bro? because some are saying that my friend will not be charged if i text her. only I will be charged by 1peso. she will just be charged of incoming calls/outgoing calls/outgoing texts.

That's what I just said.

But, it depends on the person's point of view.

My explanation is only on the, You (in the Philippines) texting her/him (In Singapore).

i used smart the first time i had my cp...at first ok naman service..but after which pumangit na service...they started sending unrequested ringtones pic messages etc etc..mabilis maubos load ko..nde pa uso yung mga loading stations at pasa load so i usually but the 300 card denomination..i tried to be vigilant sa mga text ko.. i rarely call so batay ko yung load ko..imagine bagong load lng ako tapos check ako ng balance biglang ang laki ng bawas sa freetext...i then shifted to globe...superb..lalo nung nagkaroon ng unlitext...sulit din and talagang maximized load mo.. no charges sa mga erroneous msg request at walang nagpapadala ng kung ano ano...as for sun..well nde talaga maaasahan to sa mga emergency or important calls..mahirap tumawag or mag text at peak hours.. although since unlimited calls sha..nagiging parang walkie talkie namin noong nasa hospital ako..almost all doctors, nurses, and stations are equiped with a sun unit. so nakakatipid sa mga calls talaga..but you have to own a smart or globe para in case nde makatawag sa sun..kung baga parang may back up ka

• 1 month later...