• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ginataang alimasag. Alam kase ng mother ko na yun ang favorite ko...tsaka nung ex ko. Isa pa California Maki (less mess)...yun din...only special people know ...

I'm not really sure why...but people who's interested in you always tends to asks what your fave food is, right?...in my case when a man asks me...i feel warm inside...plus pogi points! :cool:

Edited by iwalkalone

when i was just a little girl mom used to prepare champora with dried fish during rainy days...yan umuulan, parang sarap kumain ng champorado. I also crave for mom's tuna (macarel ba yun?) burger :cool: heard of stuff like binatog, paros and taho? those are street food that i used to crave, sayang wala na atang ganung food ngayon.

my yaya also used to prepare a rice rolled in her bared dirty hands and then stuffed with a small portion of hotdog or fish inside. grabe yung dirty hands niya ang pampasarap ng food ko noon. of course my mom doesnt know anything about it until now hahaha!

Escargot, when I was a kid my dad brought me to Westin Philippine Plaza and told me we're going to eat here and order gourmet food so that you can at least say at least once in your life you've eaten here. That was the first time I ate snails, and it was pretty good. I can remember his face was beaming when he saw me enjoying the food. True enough di na ako bumalik dun after that, ang layo eh! :)

fullhouse sa katipunan (kaso wala na)

agree ako dito! chicken ala kiev sa fullhouse and the white choco cake! :cool:

baked macaroni and chicken teri(bbly)yaki sa CASAA, breaded fried chicken sa Kamia, pati yung barbecue sa beach house sa UP diliman at siyempre rodic's tapsilog sa shopping center. pag labas mo ng rodic's amoy tapsilog ka na rin. :P

wow, brings back memories of college... :blush: :rolleyes:

Edited by pussycatdoll

mainit na kanin with gatas nang kalabaw especially hand delivered from my

mom's home town, concepcion, tarlac...na nakabote pa nang family size coke...hehehe

na me tuyo at homemade tapa from the same province.

hanggang ngayon I'm still craving for that...sariwang sariwa at masarap

kanin na me mantika at toyo...sariwang itlog sa mainit na kanin buburan nang asin...

ewan ko ba at yung lang ang kinakain ko nun bata ako besides my dad's sinigang na baboy...

pancit palabok na nakabalot sa banana leaves...every saturday, kami nang mga kalaro ko

gigising nang maaga para bumili nun...sarap na sarap kami kahit walang sahog...gigisingin ko

pa ang daddy ko nun para maghingi nang isang piso

these bring back special memory for me kahit na umalis ako sa Pinas na batang bata pa ako...

miss na miss ko talaga yung mga times na yun.

Edited by hottlipss